XCOM: Chimera Squad Cheats and Trainer for Steam

XCOM: Chimera Squad
This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM: Chimera Squad Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add Selected Unit Health
2. Add Selected Unit Mobility
3. Add Selected Unit Aim
4. Add Selected Unit Armor
5. Add Selected Unit Dodge
6. Add Selected Unit Crit

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Use these mods when you are in armory and then select a unit to edit its stats

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/05/2020
    Started development

• 05/05/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The XCOM: Chimera Squad cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

There Seems to an invisible limit to how far you can push your stats, After hitting over 10k stats and loading in to a mission the game becomes unresponsive. Will run a few tests now and then edit this as i progress.

Update 1
Launching the Game form Wemod causes the Launcher to crash. Game will still load.

update 2
games is running fine giving only 1 upgrade per skill (activate only once)

Can You Add Elerium, Intel And Credits Cheats And An Instant Assembly Chest As Well?

4 Likes

In the armory, have a specific character selected, pressing the buttons, don’t see stat changes and don’t hear the activation noise

You have to click off that character and the go back to see the changes, Crit, Dodge and Aim (I think) don’t go above 100.

I wouldn’t recommend going above 100 for any stat

Aight, so that last one was my fault. It crashed the launcher which made the trainer think the game was closed which deactivated it. That’s not the issue. Issue I’m having now: I accidentally hit the buttons mid encounter, and the Faceless had 40 armor and over 100 health

1 Like

Best way to do this, Use the trainer when you need to. When you are done, Close the trainer, Reopen as needed.

That sound like a you problem :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hello @STiNGERR is it possible to add new features, like more resources or removing anarchy or things like this??

Thanks, and keep the good work :slight_smile:!!!

2 Likes

Keeping fingers crossed for Elerium, intel, credits someday!

Also I advise everyone to not use armor- if you put it really high it causes ultra-lag when selecting people for breaching. Just do all the others, you’ll be invincible still

Hi. How do I decrease the stats? The game was saved with the increased stats and now 2 of my soldiers have 1012 mobility. Is there no option to decrease it?

Unless you can reload a previous save or use a save editor of some kind, there’s no way to decrease the stats.

Why increments of 100? Why not 10 so it’s more manageable? 100 just seems like so much and seems to break certain modifiers as well cause it puts the stat so high.