XCOM Enemy Unknown Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have been playing the game for a while now and the only glitch i have found on the Trainer is

Add Power - Does not work

All the Other Function awesomely

thank you

Hi ganicholson,
where can I find Version-Number? Is your Problem solved meanwhile?
I do have the same note that mods are “maby” doesn’t work with my Version of the Game. And it doen’t work wtf.

I have noticed that some options do not work correctly due to the newer versions of the game being changed. However after saying that I still love the trainer. It works with XCOM:EW and “The Long War” mod installed for some things.
Unlimited money, scientists and engineers work. Unlimited grenades/rockets works. And in a fashion unlimited movement works. Most of the time when you have found enemies your people have to take turns moving or shooting, but the game turn does not end until you press end turn.

Note that you must start a new game after installing “The Long War” mod. This is because the saves you had previously will not work right. The mod gives you a bunch of tech that you have not researched yet, which then causes the game to exit to desktop without warning.

Kudos.

Can we please have no nation leaves and unlimited resources?

Doesn’t work, please update.

For Enemy Unknown

Add Elerium, Alloy, Weapon Frag, Satellites don’t appear to work, or have some caveat/condition I am unaware of. Using all three at once, crashes the game.

Add Power, straight crashes the game. I have no idea what Super Soldier is supposed to be doing, so I cannot tell if it works or does not.

What is Disable All for? It’s a mix of doing nothing at all that I can see, or crashes the game.

Money, Engineers, Scientists - All work. Hit it once, then turn it off, the effects remain, which is plenty.

Unlimited Def, Move, Offense, Will, Grenades, Health - no longer have the caveat of only needing to be combat only or risk crashing the game. Which is nice.

Add Level - has a problem that was already stated prior. If you hit the button one too many times, and add levels to a Colonel, the Soldier in question has a perpetual, Promotion flag. (In a way, can be used to ID your go to soldiers, but does irritate folks with OCD wanting a clean UI in that regard. Easiest solution is to, just count carefully.)

Elerium, Alloy, Frag, and Satellites, cause the game to crash when used individually after launching the game via WeMod. Launching the game via Steam, makes the options usable, but no apparent effect. Either during research, when selling, during a mission, on the main base screen. No visual or physical change, or update.

Pity, really wanted Weapon Frags to at least work. There appears to be a minor delay on the Def, Move, Off, Will, Grenades, Health taking effect, but they do take effect.

That’s all from me for this one. The one’s I need to work, do, the rest are nice, but sadly, don’t. Either because I am missing something (a trigger, or condition of some kind), or because they just don’t. No idea which.