XCOM Enemy Unknown Cheats and Trainer for Steam

XCOM Enemy Unknown
This is the official discussion topic of the XCOM Enemy Unknown Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Engineers
4. Unlimited Scientists
5. Add Power
6. Add HP (Barracks)
7. Add Aim (Barracks)
8. Increase Level (Barracks)
9. Unlimited Will
10. Unlimited Offense
11. Unlimited Defense
12. Unlimited Movement
13. Unlimited Grenades

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Read notes for each mode before using it.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 07/14/2020
    Add HP (Barracks) cheat added
    Add Aim (Barracks) cheat added
    Increase Level (Barracks) cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The XCOM Enemy Unknown cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey there! Been playing Xcom (enemy within of course) and I wanted to use a trainer, STN’s trainer and yours doesn’t seem to work? When I first launched STN’s it gave me an error but when I tried it again, it didn’t, and yours doesn’t either. Is it simply because I’m using Enemy Within or is there another issue?

2 Likes

Yepp that’s the reason this is for enemy unknown

is there going to be an update for enemy within or at the least a way to request one for it i looked for one and i couldn’t find one just one for enemy unknown and xcom 2

2 Likes

the game crashes whenever you add alloys

1 Like

Welcome to the community @DelightfulExpert78. :slight_smile:

You are using an older trainer from three years ago. We offer no guarantee that older trainers will work flawlessly with newer game versions.
The most recent stable trainer does not have an option for alloys. When a cheat is removed from future trainer versions then it is usually because it caused an issue in the game.

You can select the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button in the trainer. :slight_smile:

I have a suggestion: Adding a command that lowers panic for all countrys.

2 Likes

Hello Boss,

The unlimited movement feature does not work and spits the game out. I am using the latest 5 month old version. Would it be possible to check and correct this function (very useful in missions with a limited time) ^^

Ok, everything is working fine. It’s my fault, I was using XCOM: Enemy Within DLC rather than XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Thank you for the awesome trainer, team.

I was wondering if there’s going to be a similar trainer but for Enemy Within?
So far I have only seen a request for a trainer for the package XCOM: EU+EW.
I think many of us would appreciate an additional option for EW.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Hello,

I was just wondering if a trainer is in the makes for XCOM Enemy within?.

Thank you

Did this function with Enemy Within?

important note related to Unlimited Health:
When you mind control an enemy, the game considers this character a member of your team. The trainer will then grant this new team member Unlimited Health, and then the mind control expires you will have an enemy that you can’t kill.
And since the game doesn’t have an option to restart a mission, the only way out of this mess is to abandon the mission, which means you lose any soldier on that mission permanently.

in my case: all psi soldiers that I have :frowning:

TL;DR: Unlimited Health cheat + mind control psi ability = bad!

I have game version 1.0.0.4963, when I start the trainer then hit play I get a warning that the trainer is NOT compatible with my version of the game. WHAT

Hello, i would really love to see a cheat that lowers the panic levels in both enemy unknown and enemy within.

1 Like

I’m getting a error… I think. It say’s the version I have won’t probably won’t work, when I select unknown enemy and want to test them.

Yes, this trainer doesn’t seem to work anymore. Duh

This trainer is dead rn, hope someone can get it up to date

I used the mod in the overlay to instantly promote a few soldiers and it says they have promotions available, it shows all the promotions have been chosen. But they apparently have not took. I’ve searched for a solution. Tried fixing it on steam verify files but hasn’t worked.