XeXMenu won't load at all now! HELP!

This is basically a reply to my last thread, so if i refer to anything its probably from here

ok i reflashed my nand i followed this TUT. then i clicked xexmenu it worked fine! ftpD black ops to hdd:/games/blackops, then clicked the default and it loaded fine (and i know its not a bad iso bc b4 when i was ftpING it i messed up on the 2gb images file which ****ed it up and it made the game glowy wtf, but now it workedd fine and faster), after i was done playing i saved and went to dash, clicked xex menu and it would exit dash onto xex menu, but it wouldnt load, it was on a black screen wasnt even showing the menu, but it didnt shut off like last time, i went into viper360, and clicked my default, launched fine,so what do you think the problem is…

If you need any extra information reply!

Falcon Jtag
FreeBoot v.032

Have you tried XeXLoader? :smiley:

Try copying XeXMenu back onto your HDD.
Also, remove the save files for XeXMenu from your System Settings -> Memory.

what is XeXLoader? I think i have it on my comp, but last time i put it in the code999 folder it was gonna replace xexmenu so i didn’t. Do you think I should try to re-install XeXmenu and if it doesnt work use XeXLoader? and what do you think would happen if i burned iso to disc and copied dvd via xexmenu, wud i still get same problems??

kk ill try this too!

I’ve always used XeXLoader because I think it looks nicer, just less dark and geeky. Worth a shot if XEXMenu isn’t working.

is it the same creator?? and what do you think the problem is here, do you think its a bad iso?

If you only get a black screen on start up try to delete the XeXMenu save game known as “Unknown Xbox Game” using system tab in dash.

kk ill try this out, and everybodys else advice and give you guys some feedback!

Hey nookie i just tried your way i deleted the “unkown game” save, and still same thing, it has a frozen black screen! im going to try to re-add xex menu

nookie delted save game, deleted xex menu, re-added it, same problem, do you have any idea? do you think its the iso??

It won’t be the ISO, if you can’t even boot XeXMenu.

Have you tried xexloader as suggested by Elliot?

ya its working fine, what do you think it is?? xex loader is cool, but i like how xexmenu is setup and everything! any suggestions?

@NOOKIE AND ELLIOT!!

OMFG I KNEW IT!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A “GAMES” FOLDER ON HDD1! ITS HAS TO BE HDD1;\CONTENT\GAMES\THEN GAMES! FML! NOT HDD1:\GAMES\MY GAME!! AFTER ALL THIS TIME AND TROUBLE IVE BEEN THROUGH IN THE PAST DAY!! I EVEN FLASHED MY NAND! lol

I have a folder called Games on the root of my JTAG HDD, and it works fine in XeXMenu.

Not sure why that fixed your problem…

:expressionless:

idk wierd! but it was before on hdd1:/games/game but now its content folder so idk!

Well, if it’s all good and working properly for you, then I might just go ahead and close this.

Closed.