Yakuza 0 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sorry for the late reply. They worked when I activated them at the start menu.

Hi, thanks your trainer and it really helps me a lot. :smiling_face:

i hope there would be some trainer for the minigame, e.g. outrun, fantasy zone etc.

it will be very helpful for everyone. :pray:

There seems to be an issue with the infinite ammo. I enabled it, went into a building, and when I came back out my katana was turned into a fish (I believe it was a fish, this happened a week ago). Seems the game changes the ID of the items for whatever reason.

Also it would be appreciated if we could customize how much money to be given.

The Yakuza 0 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

why is there no cheat for the cabaret club

hello,
I just wanted to give some cheat ideas.
get max points on all mini-games not just singing and dancing. But also on outrun from the SEGA store, the majong, etc… personally it’s especially on the outrun that I block.

can you add a function that we can have maximum scores for every sega minigames?

1 Like

i agree with this

also can you add a function that the user can upgrade every hostess they are using in open for business or rival battles

Hello just wanted to let you know the cheats for Perfect Dancing doesn’t work, after activating/turning it ON it automatically turn OFF/Deactivate by itself and YES I tried turning it ON at the start menu but again it deactivate by itself, really need it coz cant really beat the damn Dance Subquest lol

Perfect Singing score is the only one that doesnt work for me, and only the steam version of the trainer, xbox all works like it should.

Now thankfully the singing in Zero isnt as hard as some of the other entries but even so its nice when a trainer is fully working.

Whenever the trainer is running the game begins suffering lag spikes every minute or so, I’ve played a few hours without the trainer and with, and it only happens while the trainer is active.

All the cheats except perfect singing/dancing score work also.

Everything work beside the Perfect Dancing Score, no matter what I tired it still doesn’t work. Is there a mechanic to using it that I don’t know about? please help and thank for the mod, the real estate royal would have been the end of me if it weren’t because of the Unlimited Money.