Yakuza 0 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yakuza 0
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza 0 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Heat Gauge
3. Unlimited CP
4. Perfect Singing Score
5. Perfect Dancing Score
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Weapon Durability
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/04/2018
    Started development

• 08/04/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 12/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/18/2019
    Unlimited Heat Gauge cheat added
    Perfect Singing Score cheat added
    Perfect Dancing Score cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

• 03/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Yakuza 0 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

hi , i would like a trainer for mahjong always win , shogi always win , poker always win , blackjack always win , roulette always win.

3 Likes

Unlimited money is still small, more money is required for skill upgrades.

9 Likes

+1 money is too small

2 Likes

Is there anyway to increase the unlimited yen mark 999.999.999 due to the need for that much in the game for abilities, etc. because the app resets each time you delete or add funds the app resets to 99.999.999. than you, the app is great just that one thing.

4 Likes

I agree with the last couple on the money hack, is it possible to add on the extra few digits for money?

3 Likes

money cheat wont work for kiryu
But it work for Majima and can u add amount of money please
i beg u i love this game so much

2 Likes

The perfect dance doesnt work :frowning:

3 Likes

kinda a common request but can you please increase infinite money? specifically because of the 1 billion yen abilities.

3 Likes

If possible, could you add cheats related to the cabaret club minigame? like faster money gain or something?

The perfect sign score cheat doenst work. This is the main reason why I got this can you please fix.

Can you please, upgrade the unlimited money to 999.999.999Y
because making the money (with the cabaret) for the 500.000.000Y upgrade of Majima is very very boring

1 Like

Please update money cheat! Thanks!

1 Like

hello and thank you for your work, the mod works just fine but, could you please add at leas three 0’s to the money cheat?

1 Like

The unlimited HP cheat doesn’t apply during the car chase in chapter 13

1 Like

i wish the unlimited money cheat worked on all the ability upgrades

If anyone or you work on this trainer again. Is there any chance to add a cheat that gives you max points for the old arcade games? especially fantasy zone?

1 Like

anybody know if Perfect Singing Score and or Perfect Dancing Score cheats are working?

can some admin or the modders make the money cap to 1 billion exactly or 999 million ? thankies the app is good