Yakuza 5 Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yakuza 5 Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza 5 Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hit
2. Unlimited Health
3. Max Heat Gauge
4. Max Climax Heat Gauge
5. Edit Money
6. Unlimited Exp
7. Exp Multiplier
8. Edit Soul Points
9. Unlimited Weapon Usage
10. Max Weapon Proficiency
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Unlock All Craftable Equipments
13. Ignore Crafting Requirements
14. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/30/2021
    Started development

• 02/01/2021
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hello. I am having trouble getting WeMod to work with GamePass games, like Yakuza 5. I keep getting message saying I don’t have permission to open this file, when trying to link it to WeMod through the “FIX” icon. I have tried changing permission on the file, but still not able to launch through WeMod.

1 Like

This and the other yakuza remastered trainers feel very bare-bones compared to other fling yakuza trainers. please add minigame cheats and cheats for the Tatsuya skills.

I’d like to request minigames cheats as well!

2 Likes

I would too like minigames cheats please. Like fling did for Yakuza0

The cheat for Kamiyama Modding’s Recipes doesn’t work. When I select an item to craft I get the option to do it, but no matter if I accept or reject, the item doesn’t craft. Neither I lose money nor the item appears on my inventory.

hi can you make the game speed go below 1 as dose the fling trainer, doing soo will slow the game down and help with the minigames, unfortunately i cant use the fling trainer cuz i play on game pass and it dosent work for it.
Aside from this great trainer, thank you Fling for all the great trainers in the past

can there be a cheat for the racing car minigame where you can have many points as you want to custoimize your vehicle