Yakuza Kiwami 2 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Yakuza Kiwami 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza Kiwami 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Heat Gauge
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. No Hunger
5. Unlimited Resources
6. Unlimited Weapon Durability
7. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/08/2022
    Started development

• 07/08/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Yakuza Kiwami 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Hi, I was wondering if a cheat for the caberet meter could be implemented.

i was trying out the mod everything works find besides the inf health i tried restarting the game and app but just didnt work :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cheat “unlimited resources” doesn’t really hold up to it’s expectations, it gives you max points to get all stats yeah but not the max for money or majima construction awards. Would be cool if we could be given the actual max for it. As of right now, it’s only going to give you 9,999,999 yen getting more money past that means that this isn’t the max for it.

Hi, first when I lunch the game pass version it said that it may be no work with my game version, however all works except Unlimited health, that does not seem to work.

I think that it may work when I was having my health upgrade, but I’m not sure any more.