Yakuza: Like a Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited Can Tokens is working. In a weird way. Face value is still standard, but you can buy everything regardless.

Need the function to modify tokens in all mini-games, not just unlimited tokens. And hope we can have a higher time multiplier for job rank experience. I wish to get rank 30 within 5 battles.

does the cheats still work for steam?
its on sale and thinking about getting it

i play the game on steam version and everything is working but my only complain is that the unlimited health and MP does not work outside of battles, if you get hit by cars or some explosions then your health bar will drop down and eventually you will reach zero and die also for MP i wanted to use a skill that needs 200 MP at the start of each battle but my MP bar was empty because it does not refill at the start or end of each battle.

Can someone help me , the mods donā€™t work on my game

Do the cheats still work for you ?

well i finished and uninstalled the game two weeks ago but until then all of them were working just fine.

none of the cheats work for me with steam

1 Like

Cheats are working fine on my end, though I wish the Management Fund cheat upped to 9,999,999,999 so I didnā€™t have to grind as much to get the ā€˜Make That Moneyā€™ achievement. Also, you need the material in your inventory in order to get infinite materials which can beā€¦ difficult, considering how rare some of the items actually are (though this is more of a drop issue than a cheat issue)

@FLiNG Thank you for the mods. But could you please add something like super run or game speed up.

can you fix this? its not working at all on steam

Could you please provide more details about the issues you encountered with the mods?