Yakuza: Like a Dragon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yakuza: Like a Dragon
This is the official discussion topic of the Yakuza: Like a Dragon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Recovery Items
4. Unlimited Status Items
5. Unlimited Battle Items
6. Unlimited Growth Items
7. Unlimited Materials
8. Unlimited Other Items
9. Unlimited Money
10. Money Multiplier
11. Unlimited Exp
12. Exp Multiplier
13. Unlimited Job Exp
14. Job Exp Multiplier
15. Unlimited Bond
16. Bond Multiplier
17. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
18. Damage Multiplier
19. Can Quest: Unlimited Tokens
20. Can Quest: Max Score
21. Dragon Kart: Max Tokens
22. Dragon Kart: Unlimited HP
23. Dragon Kart: Freeze AI Karts
24. Batting Center: Unlimited Tokens
25. Slot Machine: Unlimited Tokens
26. Shogi: Unlimited Tokens
27. Management: Unlimited Funds
28. Management: Max Employee Happiness
29. Management: Max Shareholder Meeting Command Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/12/2020
    Started development

• 11/13/2020
    Released trainer with 29 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Thank you for the trainer! i’m not sure how the batting center: unlimited tokens works, but when I turn it on it doesn’t change the tokens I have.

i’m using all my tokens for the windows store version crossing my fingers

Would you be able to add a cheat for unlimited Tojo Clan tokens? The Tojo Clan tokens appears in the final section of your items (valuable/key items) so none of the unlimited item cheats affect it.

1 Like

Is it possible to implement unlimited wooden tags and gambling chips? The exchange rate only allows as little as 1000 maximum.

2 Likes

it’s not working when i try to use it it says We’re have trouble starting or finding your open game even though the game is clearly open :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Infinite Crafting materials doesn’t work on all materials, just the common ones.

Works great with game version 1.08. Thanks!

Bond multiplier seems to be not working.

Edit:
Scratch that. Looks like bond multiplier is working for battle result but not for food order.

Can we have the cheats for xbox game pass please

2 Likes

They have a new system now the way to request cheats is to search for the game and click “Notify Me” something like that. If it shows up in queue you can then use boost to upvote it.

Trainers are only made of the game on that platform is popular with WeModders.
The WeMod software automatically detects how many WeModders have a game from a particular platform. If it is high enough then it will eventually appear in the development queue, which you can see in the desktop app itself.

Note: Windows Store is, in general, a very unpopular platform in the gaming community, which is why there are so few Windows Store trainers anywhere on the internet. I’d honestly personally advise seeking a refund and re-buying the game on Steam.

Damn, just blasted through true final milennium tower like it was nothing

is it just me or the trainer no longer works?

Game got updated, needs to boost this for it to be updated as well please

OK, as of recently, the Unlimited HP and MP cheats have begun to auto-deactivate. They used to work just fine, as early as a week ago, but now, you active them and they immediately turn off. The exclamation mark next to them with the instructions for how they work also highlights again. I have no idea why its limited to just the HP and MP ones but they currently don’t function.

Please disregard previous post. The issue appeared to be related to one of the strange launch issues where controls would get stuck in one direction. Don’t ask me how, but fixing that problem fixed the auto-deactivation issue.

Please update to GOG version

Cheats no longer work

GOG version please.