"You don't need pro to activate the shortcuts" - AOD-FinalStand

Shortcuts trigger the on/off switch of the settings in question, as far as i v seen, you do need to have pro in order to use it, is this a bug?

Hey there! This is definitely not true. All users can activate the trainers’ mods by pressing the hotkeys, regardless if they’re Pro or not. This toggles the mod(s) On/Off, which you can see via the toggle switch.

However, other features like the ability to click on the On/Off toggle with the mouse are Pro-only.

Our support page has a list of the features that Pro members get - What is Pro?

well clicking the hotkeys (like f1, f2, f3 … f7) activated them for a millisecond before deactivating them again, so thats definitely not what happens

This is because there seems to be a problem, nothing related to Pro. What’s the game you’re trying to use WeMod for?

thats why i mentioned it possibly being a bug, the game is in the post title AOD-FinalStand

Where did you buy the game from?

i also mentioned that in the tags, steam

Okay. I’ve checked the trainer forum post. It seems you’re not the only one having issues. In this case, please create a post on this topic and I’ll forward it to our team to investigate further.

posted

Perfect. I’ve forwarded it to our team who will test the trainer and confirm if it’s not working as intended.

If they do, it will be put into the global queue to be updated.