Youtubers Life Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needs update to work with fashion channel

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Youtubers Life cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Talent points aint working i dont know why.

Cheats is Doesn’t work I trying so many and them Game crashed at all of time game is crashed i trying again is does even happen fix it

Thanks!

Talent point not working, it reset itself all the time. If you turn off, you’ll have -11.
What is “idea points” btw? Charisma and idea is 2 different thing.
Max relation is bad. It is true, when you are in your phone, all contact will be maxed. But that’s it, you can’t go forward in the relationship with any of them.

It sounds easy, you forgot to mention that you have to buy tokens to do any vote…

This is incorrect. Vote tokens for the most part are free. You simply convert your free WePoints, which you get for playing games with WeMod and completing other dashboard objectives, into vote tokens.

Spending cash is entirely optional. But it does help the trainer makers be able to update these trainers. Developing and maintaining software isn’t free or cheap. :wink:

hey i know that this has been mentioned in this thread several times before, but every time you leave the apartment and/or quit the game your talent points and everything you bought with them reset and you have to buy them again

Hey i can’t seem to get the unlimited money to work

1 Like

Hello sir, I am using a copy of the game not from steam, I downloaded it from somewhere else, put the game’s exe location to the location of the exe, pressed start but none of the mods worked. I toggled them but they still didn’t work. I am using latest version. Also the weMod forums is made/templated/created using a company name which is kinda the same as “Discord”.

Probably will need the steam store bought version of the game. Other version will not work
About the wemod forum kinda like discord. ? Discourse ?

Ah yes! Discourse!

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thanks but now it’s useless for 32 bit. games,
can you please update?

the latest version of this game can’t move apartments, but when I downloaded the previous version it turned out to be 32bit and this mod didn’t work for it.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This is a 32-bit game, because it only requires 2GB of RAM.

• 32-bit = Software that uses less than 4GB of RAM.
  • 64-bit = Software that uses 4GB of RAM or more.

The game last updated April 2021 and the trainer was also last updated April 2021. So there should not be any reason for another update.

See here, which sounds similar to the error message you’re getting: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community.

And ensure the game is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to elsewhere or cracked/pirated.

Great, but the unlimited talent points don’t save for some reason.

What happened to instant course? It’s always been there even when the first set of cheats were made? Is there an issue with that cheat since the updates with Youtubers Life

Changes:

hi sorry to bring up an old thread but this trainer is still having issues with the talent points resetting and unlocks not saving/working. I can unlock songwriting and write one song, but then seems to reset and i have to activate it again. Bought music lessons, can’t give music lessons.