Zombie Army 4 Dead War Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Zombie Army 4 Dead War Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Upgrade Kits
4. Unlimited Ammo/Grenades
5. Unlimited Mines
6. No Reload
7. No Powerup Cooldown
8. Easy Brain Buster
9. Easy Kills
10. +10K Score
11. +10 Special Ammo

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is for DX12. Launch the game from Epic and select DX12. Once the game has loaded alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/04/2020
    Started development

• 02/05/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 02/05/2020
    Unlimited Upgrade Kits cheat added
    No Powerup Cooldown cheat added
    Easy Brain Buster cheat added
    +10K Special Ammo cheat added

• 02/05/2020
    +10 Special Ammo cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Zombie Army 4 Dead War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Dammm quick and awesome work again thanks reppin.

2 Likes

no issues at all on direct x 12.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick work man, gonna try tomorrow !

2 Likes

The Zombie Army 4 Dead War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Upgrade Kits cheat added
  • No Powerup Cooldown cheat added
  • Easy Brain Buster cheat added
  • +10 Special Ammo cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hello, when i enable a cheats game lag and crush. I try restart a computer disable a anti-virus.

Hey is there anyway to remove the excess upgrade kits? I only wanted 1 upgrade kit and it gave me 2012 kits

This is a graphics issue. I’d recommend making sure your graphics drivers are up to date :+1:

EDIT: Thread cleared of tons of troubleshooting posts

Normally the game works very well.

Without WeMod, the game works very good, there are no lags and never showed crash.

does this affect the online mode of the game?iam worried imight get banned or something.

No as long as you are not playing it online. It’s for singleplayer use only

So when I load up a solo game via the WEmod launcher, the game would crash.
Is there a troubleshoot around it?

D3D12 is DirectX 3D 12, part of the DirectX 12 package on Windows 10.
Make sure DirectX 12 is up to date and your drivers. Also make sure your machine meets the minimum specs to run the game.

I never had this problem a week ago when the game first came out.

Dear Creator: Thanks for your great work and I enjoyed your trainer for zombie army 4 very well and I like it very much. in the game there are 3 special attack we can use to kill the zombies, they are :1 . special melee which need around 10 seconds to cooldown, 2. brainshoot which need 10 continous hit by certain weapon and 3. TAKEDOWN melee which also need 10 continous kill to release. I noticed that you have develop the option in your trainer for the 1(special melee) and 2 (brainshoot), and can you also develop an option for the TAKEDOWN, since it will make the game much better. would you please do me a favor and I think many other hold the same idea like me.

Well we can take a look when reppin has some time think he said had some things to do for a couple weeks ( out of town ) but when he comes back can have him take a look and see if its possible :+1:

Might just be me, but I can’t get the 10k score, or special ammo cheat to work. Any suggestions?

ammo cheat is broken. It cause me to have No ammo. Activated or not making the trainer basicly unplayable