Zombie Army 4 Dead War Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Zombie Army 4 Dead War
This is the official discussion topic of the Zombie Army 4 Dead War Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Takedowns
4. No Power Cooldown
5. Unlimited Upgrade Kit
6. Better Accuracy
7. No Recoil
8. Unlimited Ammo / Gadget
9. No Reload
10. Unlimited Special Ammo
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Easy Brain Buster
13. Set Score

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is for DX12. Launch the game from Epic and select DX12. Once the game has loaded alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/04/2020
    Started development

• 02/05/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 02/05/2020
    Unlimited Upgrade Kits cheat added
    No Powerup Cooldown cheat added
    Easy Brain Buster cheat added
    +10K Special Ammo cheat added

• 02/05/2020
    +10 Special Ammo cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/19/2020
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Better Accuracy cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo / Gadget cheat added
    Unlimited Special Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Takedowns cheat added
    No Power Cooldown cheat added
    Unlimited Upgrade Kit cheat added
    Set Score cheat added

• 12/18/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/03/2021

• 06/24/2021

• 08/10/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Zombie Army 4 Dead War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The previous mod was better implemented than this new update. There are several bugs with the trainer. One such bug is the unlimited ammo function. Ammo is unlimited, however the grenades, mines, etc., only 1 can be used and when the mod is disabled, no additional ammo can be obtained as it still registers 99 available. Special ammo mod must be toggled at each level or ammo will be exhausted. In comparison to the previous mod, which worked better, this update has a few bugs that may need to be sorted out. Otherwise, thanks for the hard work and take great care.

If you mean the other trainer for epic version then it should be in history under the play button, just click the other one and should be good

darn, update in the game made this not work anymore

Changes:

• One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Better Accuracy cheat added
  • No Recoil cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo / Gadget cheat added
  • Unlimited Special Ammo cheat added
  • Unlimited Takedowns cheat added
  • No Power Cooldown cheat added
  • Unlimited Upgrade Kit cheat added
  • Set Score cheat added

prior version and this version released on Dec 18, 2020 is not working - yes can activate the F keys but they do nothing during the game - have tried to launch from wemod and also first game directly and then wemod

the grenades do not work is 99 but after playing the first no more to play he does as if he had played so that the grenade is invisible how to solve.

1 Like

Hey bro! Thanks again for all amazing cheats u provide! But most of the cheats don’t work on 2.02.
I noticed that at least “No Reload and Special ammo” arent working.

yo my man! :smiley: it seems the infinite ammo / Gadget is broken. if you have say 2 grenades and activate the cheat it says 99, but when you use 2, as it was originally, it breaks. the character tries to throw another one but it doesnt actually appear or even explode. is it possible to fix this or is this perhaps a hard coded peace of the game? its quite annoying when i have only 2 or 3 holy grenades and use the cheat only to be able to throw the original amount and nothing more after hat. no rush tho! can still play the game fine without those as the rest of the cheats work perfectly! thanks for all you’r hard work mrantifun! you’r doing us some amazing good which we honestly do not deserve. :slight_smile:

hey i know i normal posted but i think this will get your notice and make it easier on you so ive noticed with this trainer the gadgets bug but the ammo stays unlimited if you can id maybe split them if its possible as currently you either choose 1 gadget each or unlimited ammo

First off, great mods @MrAntiFun . Sadly along with the gadget bug, there seems to be a bug with the infinite special ammo as well. It says a high number but eventually I do end up loosing the mod. I think it might be similar to not using the mod for the special ammo.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

What if I can only run in Vulkan mode? Is there any way that I can use the trainer?

Considering the majority of PCs on the market still don’t support Vulkan, you definitely do have a way to chose between DX and Vulkan. You can usually do this, depending on the game, either by changing in-game settings or choosing to run the DX exe rather than the Vulkan exe.

Since most PCs don’t yet support Vulkan technology, not allowing players to choose between Vulkan and DX would be the equivalent of the developer shooting themselves in the foot in terms of massive loss of sales.

Got it. Thanks for response.

with the Zombie Army 4 updated in April and May, seems the wemod function Such as F9 and
F 10(unlimited Takedowns and Easy Brain Buster)does not work, would you please be so kind to update the trainer? Mant thanks to you

Hello! :slight_smile:
We do not take update requests on the forum.

See here for how trainers get updated: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

trainer doesnt work at all after the last update, it shows a few of the cheats active but when the game actually runs it doesnt have any effect at all. tried with all them. overall it is a good trainer when it works though