Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I followed these instructions and it didn’t work, can you update the instructions?

The instructions do not need updating. That’s about as easy as they can get. You’re just renaming an existing file and downloading a new file.

See this user’s post too: Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

I have a problem renaming the original exe file. The (.exe) doesn’t show on the file name, it’s hidden but it is an exe type file[Absolver (.exe)]. So it doesn’t matter what I name it, (.exe) will always be at the end.

example: Absolver.exe.bak(.exe) or Absolver.bak(.exe)

Anyone figure out the dll issues? Seems like a lot of people having the issue and a lot of people being zero ■■■■■■■ help.

1 Like

Impossible, i cant run this mod !

Hello there. :slight_smile:

You need to correctly follow the instructions that are both in the trainer itself (under the Info button) and in the first post of this thread. Otherwise the trainer will not work.

You’d also get an answer for most error messages much quicker if you paste the error message into the search box in the top-right of the forum. For example: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

It is the weekend as well as a public holiday today.

Did the exact steps required.
Just installed the latest version today, from Steam.
Renamed the exe file, then pasted the exe from wemod.

(PS: Windows clean installed.
Game and steam not installed on C - windows partition - but on D)

A bunch of errors happen:

LE: I followed the [Qrainex] instructions from above - I unninstalled the game - then reinstalled a fresh copy - than applied directly the exe without starting the game in the original mode. - And it worked… So… he was right… the exe could not find the newly cheat folder created.

Same problem - here

Doesn’t work same errors after doing the instructions. Hopefully you fix this soon.

Exactly Zurazan is right. I downloaded the Absolver.exe launcher you guys provided us, then I renamed the original Absolver.exe to Absolver.exe.bak (the normal launcher), then I dropped the Absolver.exe you guys provided us. And I tried these three things, open the new launcher in I put in the D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Absolver Directory, and comes up with missing dll’s, then I try with administrator, but still nothing works. I then Verify the integrity of the game through steam properties, and I open it through wemod instead, nothing works.

This is faulty does not work in anyway to most people, and gives terrible, but I mean terrible description on what I need to do (if im doing it wrong ofc), but obviously im describing what u guys said to do. So no one should invest any kind of time to this if it doesnt work the second time.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY DOING THIS, THIS DOESNT WORK IN ANYWAY, for anyone who tried multiple times.

@MrAntiFun Hi, I have tried everything I can think of and I can’t get it to run, can I by any chance get a screenshot of what file I’m supposed to Rename and what it should look like?

Any news on how to fix it?

every time i try to run Absolver after following all the instructions i get this message multiple times about multiple different entry points

This is a known issue with the game.
From a previous post:

Also, check your antivirus’ quarantine or virus chest menu. There have been reports from Steam users who do not use WeMod that one of the game’s files ended up in their antivirus quarantine/virus chest.

If there’s still an issue, share a screenshot of your game’s directory.

not fully sure what the game directory is but i think i got it.

also ive “verified integrity of game files” multiple times and the same message does not go away

2 Likes

so still nothing on how to get it working then? cause no matter what I do it just won’t work

its not like the game has been updated.
so why does it not work?

yeah, no clue why it won’t work. Thought that they’d have had some way to fix it by now since people have been struggling for over a year now, but whatever. Only wanted the mod so I could use inf stamina to learn moves quicker but guess I’ll be grinding for a long time lol

I’m having a huge issue like everyone else
Hey! Thanks for your work!
I can´t start via the custom launcher:
“__std_terminate” not found in \WINDOWS\system32\dbghelp.dll , gdi32full.dll and combase.dll
+
“__uncaught_exceptions” not found in \WINDOWS\system32\msvp_win.dll

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it