Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update?

update please <3

I’d consider using “add Attribute points” where you type and amount of use +/- instead of using an infinite Attraction points, but both work fine

I tried to load this up and it tells me the cheats failed to load, I double checked and it’s not my antivirus and everything is up to date. It’s also a legit copy.

plz update:disappointed:

update plz

Could this get an update please? :slight_smile: appreciated a lot for the cheats you guys make!

@STN update please

So new Absolver Downfall is out eny chanse get new update for the trainer? and maby option add unlimited essence

Hope get Up working vertion soon

update please, currently none of the cheats work on the latest version.

Vote for an update

Writes that the game is 64 bit. A program starts only 32 bits.

Update Please I use 64 bit version but it says ur using 32 bit

Please update the trainer its not even loading the cheats now

You need to vote for an update via your WeMod desktop app. Asking for an update in the forum won’t change anything I’m afraid.
Also STN is no longer making trainers for WeMod. If it gets enough votes maybe another trainer maker here could make a new one.

See here: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

1 Like

Its really close to the update goal…

well well well would you look at that, the quota has been fulfilled :slight_smile:

is it just me or was the update goal raised and still was meet again?

I dont know but it has been fullfilled twice then! I want this update please!

This trainer will not be updated. The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod.

However, if there is enough interest in an updated trainer, then one of the current trainer developers may make a new one when they are able to.

• Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the trainer development queue. The more votes it has the higher up the queue the trainer climbs.

• As it stands, a game currently needs 2,000 votes to be near the top of the queue.
    But - There will soon be an overhaul of the voting system, however. Which was noted in the recent changelog here: App Changelog.

• You can use your WeMod referral link to invite your friends who play the game to vote too.

• Bear in mind that there are a lot of trainers already in the trainer developer’s queue which have a lot more votes than this game does and that, like all businesses at this time, WeMod’s staff is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A newer trainer for this game has been released by @MrAntiFun.

Please make sure you select his trainer for Absolver in the WeMod desktop app.
And don’t forget to say thanks to MrAntiFun for keeping the trainer going.
(And/or go Pro to help with the costs of making and updating trainers. Wink wink).

Link to the trainer’s community thread: Absolver Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

This thread will be closed so that this post doesn’t get buried.