Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Everything seems to be working even after update

Does the ultimate damage work for Sora?

Confirming that all features still work on the current August 2 update, Version 2.8.43, at least in Main Quest. I’ll never try this in Battle Arena PVP and Time Attack due to the new security measures the game has implemented.

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS IN BATTLE ARENA (PVP), AND TIME ATTACK.

Battle Arena (PVP) and Time Attack records information about your battle and the time. This is most likely how they are catching “cheaters” there. On Time Attack if you really want to risk it, wait at least 2 minutes before you start clearing the stage. They might have implemented new checks now like seeing if your weapons, supporters, and overall character status or combat power is actually capable of clearing the stage in the time you cleared it.

On Battle Arena PVP, don’t risk it at all. If you’ve played the Battle Arena part before, you might notice that after 5 fights, you’ll fight an overpowered level 81 team that’s usually computer generated. This could be a “check” where you’re not really supposed to win against them unless you have also reached the overepowered state (as in you have +15 upgrades on all your weapons and supporters). So if you beat this level 81 team, it could trigger a “check” to see if your team’s combat power is actually capable of defeating them. Believe me, even if you have your own team of all level 81, maxed out all skills to 25, and they all have UR weapons and supporters, you can still get destroyed by a level 81 bot in one hit or two. You really need highly upgraded/enhanced weapons and supporters to even stand a chance against the level 81 bots or long time players. This is how you can probably be caught “cheating”, aside from the fact that people in Battle Arena PVP can also check your equipment and supporters after a fight if they lose to you because a big card shows up at the center of the screen if you lose which allows you to see the stats and equipment of the team that beat you.

There was an official notice about “improving security measures and punishing cheaters” in these sections of the game. Read the official notice here - Action Taimanin|NEWS 04

Emily Simmons can’t use Super Damage, can you improve this bug?

ty 4 the details but i do wanna ask that what if u finish the time attack in around 1 min and a half,still risky or what if u finish at around 2 mins instead of waiting that long and then proceeding 2 blast through the stage??

Unless someone wants to provide an account with all characters unlocked, there is no way for mrantifun to update the trainer.

1 Like

Just wait it out to be safe, don’t risk it. The company’s already been clear about the punishments. First and second offenses, you can still play. Third offense, they’ll ban your account forever.

There’s nothing to be gained by being in the top 10 anyway. It’s just a way to farm magatamas. Also, if you look at the rankings in Time Attack, you can click the characters there and you will see their weapons, their supporters, all sorts of information. I’ve played the game “legitimately” and it’s very hard to “normally” achieve time attack records that are 1 min and 30 seconds simply due to the damage capability of weapons and supporters. You basically have to Enchant your weapon and supporters to +13 and higher to even get close to around 1 min 50 seconds, and of course not every character is fast enough in terms of how their animation plays. In short, it doesn’t make sense for any character who has not reached level 81, awakened, invested Awakening Points in Awakening Skills, and has upgraded weapons and supporters to at least +13 or higher, to be able to finish Hard Mode time attack in under 2 minutes. You also have to take into account the fact that characters will have to move in the environment, try to catch enemies, dodge and attack, so all of that adds to your time. It’s just not possible to finish majority of stages in less than 2 minutes without having reached an overpowered state in terms of upgrades.

Just watch a 2 or 3 minute youtube video while waiting, that takes away the boredom.

Tip for Characters that are Ranged like Emily and Tokiko where “Super Damage” does not work.

Ranged attack in the game is not affected by the “Super Damage” feature. Only normal melee attacks are or anything that is considered by the game as a “melee” attack. In short, anything that is shot out like bullets like Emily’s bullets from her pods, or thrown like Tokiko’s kunai, will only deal normal damage.

Ranged characters DO have melee attacks that benefit from “Super Damage”.

Emily has “Aegis Tackle” and “Axe Impact”. Those work with “Super Damage”. Her skill “Round Slicer” is not considered melee for some reason even if it looks like a melee attack.

Tokiko’s melee attacks are Stone Piercer, Smashing Spree, and Squal.

Astaroth has Fire Wave which is interestingly considered melee.

I do not own every character, but you can simply try out all of their skills to figure out which is considered melee. Use that.

Again as a friendly reminder to fellow wemod users, don’t use the “features” on anything that has a ranking that records your information. This is what will get you banned eventually. The company even releases the names of the people they caught cheating on an almost daily basis. Go check their official website and their Steam update page.

i c ty again,ig il wait 2 mins then start busting heads then :slight_smile:

I start the game through WEMOD, will I be detected by the system when I enter the battle arena PVP without the modification function? Or do I have to start the game without launching WEMOD to go to battle arena PVP?

I don’t know for sure, but if you ever accidentally forget to NOT use wemod when trying to do Battle Arena PVP or Time Attack, here’s what you can do to potentially save yourself from being detected.

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL on the keyboard to make Windows Task Manager show up.

2. On the Apps list, you should see ActionTaimanin.exe.

3. Right Click on Action Taimanin.exe and choose End Task.

This should close the game right away before you accidentally do something that triggers that cheat detection.

Version 2.8.44 Sept 7, 2022 Update:

Unlimited SP (Ultimate Attack) = Working

Unlimited Health = NOT WORKING

Super Damage = NOT WORKING (previously worked with normal melee attacks)

I hope an update to the trainer can make Unlimited Health and Super Damage work again, thanks! :sweat_smile:

Yep same on my side at this time

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thank you very much! It is currently working beautifully again in Version 2.8.44 Sept 7, 2022 Update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Updated List of Melee Attacks of Ranged Characters That Work with Super Damage:

There may be more melee attacks not listed here that I haven’t tested.

Astaroth - Fire Wave, Flame Haze, Phoenix Dive

Emily - Aegis Tackle, Axe Impact

Maika - Meido Flame, Pile Flare

Yukikaze - Surprisingly, almost all of her attacks, even normal attacks, are considered “melee” even if she uses dual guns!

Sora - Kuramouchi Archery: Shousen, Taimanin Art: Fox Flame (melee mixed in with ranged combo), Visage Art: God’s Maw

List of Melee Characters with Ranged Mode Attacks:

Asuka - Taimanin Art: Wind God (If you use this, all of your attacks become ranged, so Super Damage won’t work!)

Tokiko - Taimanin Art: Magpie, Taimanin Art: Fan, Taimanin Art: Humming Bird (If you use these, all of your attacks become ranged, so Super Damage won’t work!)

As always, don’t use any of the “features” in PVP, Time Attack and Arena Tower to avoid getting banned. If you accidentally leave them on or activate them in PVP, Time Attack or Arena Tower, force the game to close by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and then look for “ActionTaimanin.exe” and then Right-Click it, then choose “End Task”.

SO from what im reading, if you avoid PVP and Time attack, you’re safe using these. Is that about right?

Avoid PVP, Arena Tower, and Time Attack. Those are the game modes that record your information so you’ll get caught. The other modes like quests/missions are fine.

1 Like

All cheats are still working in the new update

1 Like

Update: 2.8.45 Oct 4, 2022 - Annerose Update

Thanks!