Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SO from what im reading, if you avoid PVP and Time attack, you’re safe using these. Is that about right?

Avoid PVP, Arena Tower, and Time Attack. Those are the game modes that record your information so you’ll get caught. The other modes like quests/missions are fine.

1 Like

All cheats are still working in the new update

1 Like

Update: 2.8.45 Oct 4, 2022 - Annerose Update

Thanks!

All of the mods works perfectly fine, except for the “super damage” one. It seems like it just doesn’t work on Emily probably because it doesn’t count as her doing the actual damage but her drone? Would be really great if they changed that.

Version 2.8.46 - November 1, 2022 Update

Unlimited Health - Not Working

Super Damage (Melee Attacks) - Not Working

Unlimited SP (Ultimate Attack) - WORKING

I hope Unlimited Health and the Super Damage (Melee Attacks) could be fixed, thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Same here only SP is working

Edit: I managed to create an account with Emily in it, bought her using gems. Just gotta figure out how to give it to MrAntiFun.

1 Like

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Version 2.8.46, Nov 2, 2022 - Everything working again, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

By the way there’s a new game feature that’s in “demo” mode right now and you can try it out in the Event part of the game. The current event that is running the demo is called “Ninja Sentai Taima-Five: VR” event. It’s something that allows you to form a 3-person team to play in a stage. Basically you have sub-character 1 and sub-character 2 aside from your main character.

In this co-op mode, the trainer actually works when it comes to unlimited health and unlimited sp/ultimate attack as you can see the sub-characters having full health and ultimate. Super Damage only works for your main character though, and sub-characters still do normal damage.

Hopefully in the future, the sub-characters can also do Super Damage on enemies, thanks!

does the super damage mod work for emily now or still no?

1 Like

Version: 2.9.47 (December 6, 2022 VR Mission Update)

Unlimited Health: Not Working
Super Damage: Not Working
Unlimited SP/Ultimate Attack: Working

I hope the trainer can be fixed again, thanks!

4 Likes

that new VR joint training or whatever its called is now here and from what im aware of it also has like a timer like Time Attack,so my question is how long does 1 have 2 wait b4 going crazy in VR mode without getting caught?

Hello everyone, the mod does not work, due to the new update of the game.

Need an update for action taimanin plz. Thank you

Same thing on my end

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes