Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not sure but I used everything everywhere I could lmao
maybe time attack, maybe because of arena, maybe something else, who knows? probably time attack.

Yeah i’m for sure certain it was time attack.

1 Like

Definitely time attack. You can see players records and all top places is using cheats so people reporting them

1 Like

Update trainer please! Also one shot doesn’t works on Emily Simmons

1 Like

That’s what I figured my man, but where do they even report us? Japanese dev forum?
Also, oneshot doesn’t work for anyone at all currently :slight_smile:

yeah but complete time attack at 40-60 sec without oneshot impossible. And you can see list of records and all people in list is 100% cheaters lol

How usually its takes wait update? if game in 36 place for it?

We do not give ETAs for trainer updates. There are too many factors that affect this. Including which games Pro users spend their boosts on more.

Here’s how updates work: Game Queue

That so bad, I mean sometimes AT have events like right now, when you can buy a lot of stuff in shop for event coins, and they don’t updating that right now, when people really need it, well, hope it’s will be updated until end of event

1 Like

It’s not bad, no. Trainers are updated depending on their popularity within WeMod community. The more popular a game is, the quicker the trainer gets updated. It’s a democratic process, we listen to what the majority want. There’s nothing we can do about when games decide to launch events or how popular (or unpopular) games are within the community.

Read more about it here: How do games get picked? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you for all the good work :slight_smile:

super damage dont works

that is the bot witch let you have a batter play experience and also make this system keep working~

Just so you know, the mods are still work fine after the latest update. :slight_smile:

Works great except for Emily

I tested almost character is worked very well
Except one option [Super damage] won’t work on character name [Houkawa Asuka]
Hope you noticed and fixing it
And yeah, Good mod :+1:

Pls fix

Super damage won’t work on Emily Simmons normal attack hope u can fix it ASAP

TQ LOVE UR MOD SO MUCH

Can you make Skill cooling for 0

hi dose it work in ranked and is it safe to use in rank. just want to know.

Unlimited shield and super damage no longer usable after the patch

3 Likes