Action Taimanin Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited shield and super damage no longer usable after the patch

3 Likes

super damage turns itself off after activation and unlimited health seems 2 affect the enemies as well.

2 Likes

Same problem as the others only HP and SP cheat are working for me ATM go to use the others and they just turn off

2 Likes

Now that i think about it-can any1 tell me what unlimited shield does or is suppose 2 do,thx in advance

1 Like

The Action Taimanin cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks, MrAntiFun. Everything works…

Looks like it was used to protect your VIP from enemy attack.

was but there the unlimited health works 4 the VIP so why bother with the Unlimited shield?

Is it possible to add cheat for unlimited/infinite AP (energy)?

Can someone tell me if you were to use these cheats/trainer in the tower-would you get banned or are there certain things you can do to prevent being considered a cheater like the time attack or are you safe?

With the new update, the trainer still works except for the unlimited shield. Well, like that’s matter anyway… :grin:

Changes:

2 Likes

never banned for tower, only banned when i screwed up and got into time attack records. don’t do that, and you’re fine.

1 Like

ok so tower ur safe 2 go “god mode”,but time trials u just gotta take ur time correct?

super damage doesnt work for emily. Feels bad bro

2 Likes

For these games, what prevents adding Diamonds and other gacha resources into the trainer? Thanks.

1 Like

cheat not working and crashes the game after update

1 Like

作弊不工作了,更新一下吧大佬。

cheat not working and crashes the game after update

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes