Against the Storm Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s not working for me, and it has previously. There shouldn’t be anything special to it, it just isn’t working. =/

1 Like

Unlimited Storage Resources not working here too. Too bad, it’s the only option I use. Hoping for another update soon, couldn’t see any change in the last one.

@MakiharaShinji @Nyakuni @Verec turn it on before you start your game. works for me.

@GreenHouse may have a bug initiating Unlimited Storage Resources while in game

edit: I lied it definitely doesn’t work.

@Ravenfyre fyi, bugs with one of the cheats needs updating

1 Like

@Chris trainer needs to go into testing queue pls

1 Like

@GreenHouse update!!! PLZ!!!

The Against the Storm cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• [Unlimited Resource Charges] Ignore Trees cheat added
4 Likes

Wemod can’t load the trainer:
“We’re having trouble loading the mods into your game”
I’ve tried everything from running as admin to changing the game to windowed.

Before that, there’s also a popup saying:
“These mods may not work with your game version”

My game version: 0.49.4R ( Merchant Shipwreck update ). Seems to be the latest from Steam.
Changing to experimental beta didn’t help. Tried everything, but no luck :frowning:

Looking forward to a fix or version compatibility, thanks in advance!

OMG you are my saver!!

Like others have said, Unlimited Resource Charges needs to exclude Trees

Hey there, unlimited storage resources still doesnt seem to be working…

2 Likes

No hostility cannot use , when on it will auto off immediately , any suggest

Just want to say that I am extremely grateful for this piece of work, saved hours of grind for me as well as making my experience overall much more fun. The recent update was a surprise as well, with the option of infinite resource charge not applying to trees.
However, if I may, I do miss the old function of ‘infinite resolve’. To be clear, the revised one is not a letdown in any case, and suits the ‘infinite’ in the title better. I do wish to point out that the old function of locking resolves at the default value also has its uses. I only need it as a panic button, to smooth over a couple of minutes of starvation or a nasty event, without getting two renown from it. It also helps when I need to postpone winning while hunting achievements, but I imagine forbidding consumption does the same thing?
Anyway, just a suggestion, an idea if you prefer - keep ‘infinite resolve’, but add the old one back as ‘lock resolve’ perhaps? Thanks again for such a great mod!

Thank you for the update, unfortunately the only option I use which is “Unlimited Storage Resources” is still not working, could you fix that please? Thank you again.

@Chris trainer needs to be tweaked. Unlimited Storage resources & no hostility isn’t working, everything else works fine.

The Against the Storm cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Resources cheat added
2 Likes

Thanks @GreenHouse for the quick turnaround. Testing them today

Hey, @GreenHouse after testing unlimited storage resources seems to work but gets disabled when trading. Everything looks green

Everything works now, I was in the wrong history trainer.

I’m curious if I’m missing something, even with “Unlimited Resources” enabled, trading still takes resources from the warehouse. Was this changed or am I using the wrong version? I have the 5/7/2023 version selected.