Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s because this is made for the steam version of the trainer.
Would need one to made for windows store

Yeah the game crashes when ever I activate the cheats

When you use any of them or alot of them?
Make sure your Wemod is upto date
Make sure your Game is up to date.
Make sure you are using the Steam Version of the Game

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi,

The last trainer is not working today (2020/05/29).

I’m attaching you some images with the error messages.

Error AEO2

Thank you in advance

Other image with an error message

Hey @empiricalGamer.

As pointed out in previous posts, you need to launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes, then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

This is a game-related thing, the trainer is not broken.

Yes!, you’re right!, I performed the same steps that you describe, and the trainer is working.

Thank you

I followed the instructions and the game still crashed

This trainer is not working and the game shows tampering detected and will not let you start any game mode. :cry:

Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

You need to launch the game first via Steam. Then wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes. And then alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

This is pointed out in several posts in this thread. Such as: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #59 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This workaround does not always work. The AOE2 DE developers are still detecting Wemod no matter how long one waits in the main menu.

Even if I wait 10 minutes or 20 minutes - it still does not always work. And if playing consecutive games or restarting games it does crash. So the workaround is not foolproof.

That said, it is the best trainer available. :smiley:

1 Like

so, this trainer is not working anymore with steam version ???

+1

having the same HP bar bug

1 Like

Also unable to start non-skirmish (campaign) games. I’ve let the game sit at the main menu and still detects it without anything activated after the intro scene. Also happens after every battle. Never had this issue before.

No longer working, even with waiting like ten minutes on the AOE2:DE main menu. The menu may not detect it if you open the trainer AFTER opening the game in steam, but it crashes upon loading the scenarios.

Not tryna push anyone but is a new workaround being made for this?

This was working awesome until the steam update I had today, now I get tampering shut down. I found the mods still work but anywhere within 5 mins or so it gets detected.
Thanks for the work.

2 Likes

cheers

Tampering shut down ? After 5 minutes it gets detected ?
The trainer is not ment to be used online or multiplayer it is made to be used for singleplayer only.
Unless… they have added anticheat to singleplayer mod ! ?
For you guys having trouble wait to activate any cheats till you start a mission not before see if that helps.

just tried this trainer in a single player game, after the first 5 minutes it said there was tampering…

1 Like