Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WE NEED UNLIMITED HEALTH please

6 Likes

i need unlimited healthy please

1 Like

Hello!
Could you please add back the multiplayer for resources again! Thanks!

Fast Research/Upgrades no longer works for me :frowning:

hello,the healthy is not workingā€¦this is need to fix it. please! thanks

1 Like

I want to Infinite health back

We need the God model怂

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Why WeMod removed Unlimited Health from Age of Empires 2 DE?

says 32 bit error will not work, says these cheats work with the 64 bit version of the game, and it says im using 32 bit

I think this version is buggy. the AI seem to be benefiting from the resource mods

Its a shame health/god has been removed, maybe we can get something to make campaigns quicker to complete?

FLiNG was able to update to the lastet version with unlimitted healt cheat function, you can do it, is not impossible. but FLiNG donā€™t have ā€œFast upgradesā€ cheat. Fusion for compleat the perfect cheat!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

No one said it was impossible. MAF said he isnā€™t including it because it is unstable.

1 Like

I use this cheat and i have no problem, no crash. :man_shrugging:
In any case, I respect the work of MAF. I will continue to support you even if you decide not to include this option again. <3
It was just to motivate him :grimacing: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Does Fling have unlimited health for this game? If so what is the website for fling?

@Viper2193, does it work with the latest version of the game? I see that their latest version is from the beginning of Septemberā€¦

The latest version of fling works with the latest version of the game. The beginning of September is the one you want. I downloaded it and it works for me.

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The updates allow the cheats to be activated.

But the unlimited resources (food, wood, etc) does not seem to be working.

Fast upgrades also does not seem to work.