Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The first google result for cheatengine has it, but an important caveat is that the AOE2 tamper-resist gets triggered about 80% of the time when you exit a level, which requires exiting the game and restarting. That may be why it was removed. I usually enable it for just the part of the mission that needs it, save, exit, and restart with only this trainer running

How do I boost to get an update quicker?

2 Likes

all Function are error please Hurry update

2 Likes

please update, thanks for your work

2 Likes

Hello @MrAntiFun,

Iā€™m informing you that after the latest AoE2:DE update (31st of January), all the Cheats are no longer working.

Would it be possible to add AoE2:DE into the ā€œGame to Updateā€ Queue please?

Thanks and keep up the outstanding work you guys at WeMod are doing.

7 Likes

I second this.

I hope that the update will be released soon :crossed_fingers:t5: :crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

Hello @MrAntiFun Itā€™s funny when the game update(31st of January), one of the function "fast draft"or ā€œfast upgradeā€ changes to immediatly capitulate for monk (im not a native english user, hope you know what i mean)

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that the fast upgrade cheat does not work.

3 Likes

the fast upgrade cheat doesnā€™t work at the moment.

2 Likes

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I get a error message in every gameā€¦ A running process may be interfering whit the correct operation of AoE2 . This may be caused bi anti virusā€¦software, game overlay .

help plz every game gets reset .

A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of AoE2 DE.

Hello! Iā€™m not really sure where to put this but I would like to ā€œsuggest a modā€ on this game.

Could we get mods for getting the map explored as the old cheat commands ā€œmarcoā€ and ā€œpoloā€?

Also it would be nice to choose to get like 10k on the resources instead of only unlimited.

Thanks you for all the work you do on all the games!

Cheats dont and wont work in Multiplayer games as well as in ā€œThe Art of Warā€ scenarios and will get you banned.

Cheats dont and wont work in Multiplayer games as well as in ā€œThe Art of Warā€ scenarios and will get you banned.

New AoE2 DE Update.

WeMod got detected while in a Skirmish game once. Tried a few more and was fine afterward.

But all cheats are 100% functional.

Scratch that. The Patch was reverted. Will update again when the new patch will be live once again.