Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Today cheats dont work again… Impossible turn on, this turn off automatic

4 Likes

Game got updated, no longer working. Hope it gets updated soon.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun With the new AoE2 DE update, the Cheats no longer work.

Would it be possible to add AoE2 DE to the update queue please?

Thanks!

1 Like

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i got the tempering message even initiating the mod after starting a game

1 Like

This trainer became absolutely useless… No unlimited health and being detected by the game…

1 Like

Will we ever see the god mode?

1 Like

what’s the point of god mode? U have unlimited resources so just make new ones. God mode ruins the game too much imho
on another note, just got the tempering message again today about 10 mins in game (skirmish). Was fine yesterday.

Some of the scenarios involve no building and training units. God mode is useful then.

1 Like

There’s FLING trainer you can try

I know very well about FLING’s trainer but it was not updated for a while either.

Cuando va a estar disponible? No puede ser que todos los días aparezcan juegos nuevos por delante, así es imposible que en algún momento se llegue a actualizar.

A lo mejor debería también de existir algún calendario para saber cuando se va a actualizar seguro el juego y así poder renovar la suscripción y pagar.

What do you mean? The trainer was already updated 7 days ago. Unless there was another game update it will not be updated again until there is.

he just means he wants god mode back
on another note, just got the popup warning msg saying interference from external app (i.e. AV software) then got tempering msg at home screen about 10 mins in game. Doesnt happen all the time. Around 3 out of 5 times this happens. I start the mod once a skirmish game has already started. Thank you

El trainer fue actualizado hace 7 días pero sigue sin funcionar, quizás por que la versión que sigue ejecutándose es la del 6 de febrero y la última versión no se ha probado y sigue pendiente.

El problema es que va a seguir así durante meses por que no puede ser que ayer estuviese en el puesto #6 y hoy vuelva a estar en el puesto #11. Lleva toda la semana así y lo único que pasa es que se le cuelan juegos nuevos todos los días por delante. Toda esta semana avanza posiciones para luego volver a colocarse en la posición #15 o #17 según el día.

That is the xbox version, this thread is for steam only.

i think despite the latest AoE update, the trainer should still work. however, I still got the tempering msg.

I can also confirm the tampering message - the trainer did work previously. However, now the game drops out once you select single player

the cheats did activate (i.e. unlimited resources) but seconds later, the external interference popup showed up and went back to homescreen with tempering message

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Food cheat added
  • Set Wood cheat added
  • Set Stone cheat added
  • Set Gold cheat added
  • Set Max Population Cap cheat added
  • Reset Population cheat added
1 Like