Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Trainer doesn’t work because Wemod says every time The Cheats may not work with your Game Version and after I activated a cheat it turns off again

Batlle Server has already been renamed to Battle Server Backup but nothing works

Game Build Version 101.101.50292.0 6958215

Make sure you are launching the game through Steam, not WeMod. As the trainer notes also say.
Then when on the main menu of the game, alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

I have started the game on Steam and first when I was in the main menu and pressed Play so far everything works, but the cheats switch off anyway

Same problem here.

I have passed this information on, thank you. :slight_smile:

Same problem here! please fix it

Tap your profile pic on the top right and click preferences. Scroll down to title and see if you have Pro as an option :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Updated BattleServer to Battleserver backup - still problems
Ran game through steam then through WeMod - still problems
Checked profile pic am on Pro - still problems

Thanks John - tried that and some other suggestions but still no luck.

Needs to be updated

hey i think it needs a update again the cheats just dnt work they switch off as soon as u press the key

Not working like “Bender69r” said I changed “BattleServer” to “BattleServer backup” as instructed and right after switching all the cheats on they all switch off again. Nice try but update doesn’t work.

Same problem here. A pop up says the game version is not compatible, then the cheats switch off immediately after pressing hotkeys.

I’m using them right now. Click on history, and make sure to be using last version (7/10/2021)

3 Likes

It works! Thanks John!

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

Thanks. It seems that when this app get started, it automatically turns to 6/17/2021 version. We have to change it manually

It works thanks John :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for posting about this issue everybody! I didn’t realize it set me to an older trainer version as well. It will get looked into :smiley:

Update: The bug has been fixed :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks John I got it working too although the update has now taken place … but I can wait.