Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well… it was good while it lasted :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

UPDATE: Stills works right now :smiley:

It doesnt work for me… :confused:

My mistake. Everything is ok now. :rofl: :rofl:

Does this also work in multiplayer online ?
Because I tried it, it only works offline.

Trainers are only for solo, single-player game modes.
They are never made for online, ever, no matter where you get them from. This is for:

• Technical reasons - it is not possible for trainer to inject into servers hundreds of miles away from you.
  • Moral reasons - ruining the game for others is a really crappy thing to do.
  • Legal reasons - Anybody producing cheats for multiplayer will be sued in a court of law by the game devs.
  • Bans - You will be permanently banned from the game for attempting to cheat online, even if it did not work.
1 Like

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank You for the great trainer, can You please add the “Super Damage” option/cheat. Thank you

Amazing All working fine, thanks for all the great work.

The game’s anti-cheat software popped-up when I clicked to continue a campaign mission after finishing the previous one. Went to see if the BattleServer folder had been renamed after it crashed but it still had the “backup” added to the name.

I have the same prob. so I turn all the cheats off between loading new campaign’s, not 100% but it’s a
work around, the update was very quick, and it’s still a great trainer. plus it only takes
a few mins. to reload. I know it’s not prefect but hey. thanks again WeMod

A pop up says the game version is not compatible, then the cheats switch off immediately after pressing hotkeys.

Gamer version 101.101.51737.0.911
WEmod Version 7.1.18

Have you tried launching the game then ALT & TAB out, run WeMod, then click on the play button ALT & TAB back to the game. make sure you are running the latest version of WeMod. Hope this helps these are the things I always try.

Options work great.

Is there a way to keep the obnoxious anti-cheat from kicking at the beginning of a map? It is sporadic, and I changed the thing to backup.

Even disabling the cheats after finishing a map and moving to the next level does not seem to help.

It doesn’t do it all the time so when it does, I just re-load the game as it only takes a minute or so. I put up with it because it is an amazing trainer. Sorry not a great answer, and I know it doesn’t help that much.

that could work for approach. hope that provides consent results.

Changes:

Do you mean renaming the folder “BattleServer” OR the EXE file contained in that folder OR both?

Changes:

1 Like

None of the cheats work and please add the resource multiplier.
keeps turning of automaticly

Make sure you’re using the latest trainer version. You can check this by clicking on the History tab within the app. It’s right under the Play button.

Also make sure to follow the instructions in the Required Reading portion of the trainer. It’s in the Info tab.