Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

when running trainer almost every mission succes shutting down steam…

3 Likes

+1 lots of crashing after completing missons

3 Likes

For me too.

I started AoE4 and started a skirmish, then started Wemod. I could play through the game and after winning it it did not crash. I’ll have to see whether that works with the campaigns too.

On the campaign the game crashes right at the end of the video clip.

1 Like

crashes way too much with wemod

The trainer causes crush when loading a new game sometimes in steam version, coudl u plz fix it?

Steam version, Mongol campaign, crashed at the mission: 1267, Fortress when using only Unlimited health.
When the story-teller said that the army move across the bridge, it crashed right after.
Look like if there are too many ally/enemy units in-game it can be crashed.

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Will this fix the crashing issue?

No Still crashing if wemod is linked at all
any time a large fight breaks out it ALWAYS crashes if wemod has been touched at all

The crashing is caused by anticheat. MAF has done about as much as he can to resolve the issue. The best thing to do is disable the cheats prior to a cutscene or as soon as you get into one.

OHK and inf. Health not working. Resources are working

I cant play with this trainer … ask me to go pro when press on cheats … this trainer free or not ?

Update to game make the cheat cause a crash now

Yes, all WeMod trainers are free. You need to use the hotkeys on the right-side of the trainer for the cheats you want to activate/de-activate

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thanks for that, but not even that works. Game (steam) used to crash once or twice, but overall worked fine, not so much now; even with no cheats turned on the game always crashes.

Thanks @MrAntiFun but here the game crashes even without any of the cheats enabled. When any of my units attacks or is attacked the game freezes for a few seconds then closes.
It only runs normally if the ‘Play’ button on WeMod is not touched.

2 Likes

game crashed after enable cheats

2 Likes

game crashed after enable cheats

1 Like