Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not sure if I’m the one doing it wrong, but the health, kills, construction, and recruiting options do not seem to work. Resources work just fine though. I am on the Xbox version. I tried only activating when I get in the game and deactivating during vids.

1 Like

Praying for the ability to zoom out more. Seems that’s what a lot of people want for this game, too. might be good PR to add that in. Thanks for what you do!

1 Like

That’s the main reason I uninstalled this game, along with the military units being almost identical across all the different empires with only slightly different stats, they need to add increased zoom or at least make the units look and behave differently.

Please update this trainer. Unlimited Health, 1 Hits, Instant recruitment and building no longer work. Thanks XBox Version.

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi,
Just tested with new update made on Steam today.
Only ressources cheats work, not the other ones.

Hey, the trainer need a new update i guess. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tested today too, and infinite population work. But it crashed the game like few sec after

1 Like

the trainer of Plitch is ok, if people want to play with cheats

1 Like

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Hey, the trainer still dont work with the new update

2 Likes

Game worked with the last Steam Version (5.0.1.7718.0). Thanks MrAntiFun.

1 Like

In game frezee screen always when start with trainer.

1 Like

aoe est mis a jour tout les 8 à10du mois donc on doit NOUS changer tout les mois de version c’est bien çà (vous avez tous CRAQUER OU QUOI…j"ai toujour gamer avec MA version du jeu et çà fonctionne d"habitude c’est juste le modding des formateur qui change et qui des fois bah c’est pas BON je dit que c’est ce con de jeu c’est de la merde à modder tous les autres jeu marche à la perfection merci antifun lol

1 Like

Unfortunately the trainer still doesn’t work even after the update. Made sure to turn off all cheats during cutscenes but a few minutes into actual game play it crashes when you use any cheats and also only the resource cheats work, the others don’t.

4 Likes

can not use update plz

2 Likes

最新版本依然会闪退,请更新

1 Like

Sadly any other cheats than ressources crash the game instantly after activation.

3 Likes

Stop crying guys, we know it’s not working and it won"t go any faster by complaining. Let’s be patient and trust our developer

No one is crying. The forum is for things like informing Mods about non functional cheats, which we are doing.

2 Likes