Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bombarding with repetitive messages will get things done?

What bombarding? We simply are writing about non functional cheats. Did You saw AoE2:DE forum after Unlimited HP was removed from the cheats? That was and still is bombarding.

2 Likes

Just answer my question man

What do You want to hear? That it sometimes works and sometimes not? Is that it? I can’t speak for people who makes those cheats if messaging at forums does anything. If I would talk from personal side, if more and more people would inform me about something that doesn’t work I would make sure to make it done sooner than later. But that’s me, I can’t speak for others.

And really no one here is crying or bombarding forum about it. We simply are informing mods about cheats that doesn’t work. I hope You will have a better day tomorrow because it seems today isn’t good.

I know when to end, to not drop at someone’s else level. I’m done here.

2 Likes

You’re not a developer and you’re not a moderator. Are you improving the conversation at all? People are posting that something doesn’t work and multiple people are doing it to help draw attention to the issue. The more activity within a topic, the more attention it’s likely to get. This is literally the function of these kinds of topics.

6 Likes

Hi all!

Just adding to what others have said. I get a couple minutes into the game and experience a crash. I wait to enable cheats until after I’ve loaded and then activated them one at a time. Resource cheats end up crashing it after maybe 30 seconds and others crash the game immediately

3 Likes

version craquée ?

I just checked the cheats and seams that they’re working properly. Thanks for the fix :+1:

2 Likes

everything is working for me now! Thank you for the update :smiley:

3 Likes

Everything is working now. Thank you for all your hard work, Mr. Antifun and everyone else at WeMod.

3 Likes

Thanks MrAntiFun :hearts:

3 Likes

encore une new mise Ă  jour et comme d"habitude ça REPLANTE c’est trop abusĂ© pour seulement 100personne pro qui joue sans mods y casse les couilles avec leur version de merde c’est du jamais vue dans 1jeu si peu jouer tt les 15jr BAM mise a jour dans la gueulllllle WEMOD svp le jeu n"est JAMAIS accessible il vous faut un modder rien que pour ce jeu car trop souvent de probleme de version !!! :rage:

2 Likes

again crashing game when play with mods. ah aoe update

2 Likes

does not work. Pls fix it

2 Likes

c pas clair ta phrase mon pote mais en bref les modĂ©rateur sont perdu dans le modding aoe c’est trop 
je vois pas prk le mode solo n’est jamais accessible meme sans mise.a.jr tout les autres jeux le font mais tj aucune reponse des moddeur et çà c’est pas du serieu pour les WEMOD PRO QUI PAY PR çà je suis content de pas avoir cliquĂ© PRO. PR UN JEU QUI NE FONCTIONNE JAMAIS !!!

1 Like

Age of Empire 4 est position #2 dans la liste d"attente des Cheats a mettre Ă  jour
Age of Empire 4 is position #2 in the waiting list of Cheats to be updated

ouiiiiiiiii depuis les 24 dernier hr ou le mods plante la game dit donc mdrrr pis dans une 10 e de jour la prochaine mise à jour d"aoe donc 
lol faudrait’ il une demande direct de modding au concepteur de aoe dans leur propre mise à jour non la mrantifun tu te mort la queue avec ce jeu tu va faire une deprime jsui mdrrrrrr

1. List item

1 Like

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you very much boss

Cheats are not working for me today. What about you guys ?