Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I try now and working in skrimish play.

1 Like

New updade and again crash game when using wemod

2 Likes

ä»Šć€©ïŒŒćˆćŽ©æșƒäș†

1 Like

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

good job boss

All works, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does it works when playing coop or in private game with friends? (want to prank them lol)

wemod is for solo/sigleplayer use only

So when I click on play game it automatically opens the Steam App. then says cannot find save games.

It looks like with the new update, when you use “Reset Current Population” it crashes the game. Tried it in Campaign.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

If I run wemod in custom game on aoe4 will I risk getting banned?

You will only be banned for using trainers if you attempt to use them in multiplayer game modes, although they won’t work there. A multiplayer includes any game mode where you are playing with other real humans online, such as co-op and PvP.

Game developers don’t care what you do in single player game modes as you’re only affecting the experience for yourself, not their other paying customers.

I have right now tested the mod and the instant recruiting/development does not work in the campaign mode and skirmish. So please see to it as this particular option is one of the most important. The rest works fine.

Changes:

Changes:

5 nov.2022 don’t work

1 Like

Hi. The AoE 4 were updated yesterday.

1 Like

Hey, not working rn, followed steps (Turn off on cinematics and cuts) but game keeps crashing. Thanks for the tool, lf for the update.

2 Likes

The new update will stop the game if Wemod tries to set the resource for this game.

1 Like