Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

New update going live now the instant research and instant construction don’t work at all no matter what I did to try and make it work. Before if you toggled it on and off enough times it would.

Player Commands are not working. Inventory commands are working on windows store currently. Campaign

2 Likes

same for skirmish but wood inventory command is the only one not working for me. all player commands not working.

2 Likes

works like a charm. no issue whatsoever.

It didn’t work in online games. when ı try to used mod in online game, it every time crashed

its meant for single player campaign/skirmish only

instant construc and recruit still dont work

1 Like

I was trying to learn a new army against the AI and it crashed as soon as I put the mod on.

cheat needs an update, the only thing that looks to be working is the resource cheats

1 Like

For me it works just fine for me for a while. MS Windows xBox version of game running on windows 11 computer. All options, including F9 work well.

Insta recruit and building/research doesn’t work on the microsoft Store edition.

1 Like

Increase Food, Wood, Gold and Stone doesn’t work for xbox game pass edition.

No longer works since the update with game pass. Game crash.

3 Likes

Yep cheats no longer work please fix.

4 Likes

Recent patch has made cheats not work. Playing single player causing crashes.

3 Likes

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Cheats still don’t work even with recent update. Instant Recruit/Construction not doing anything and speeds are still at the normal speeds. No changes.

1 Like

Chear still not working.

1 Like

Doesn’t work :frowning: