Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same Problem Here. =(

1 Like

“Dumb alien” is not working for me as well.

The game is heavily scripted, if you guys are expecting it to work on every alien it will NOT.

The cheat works on aliens that are unscripted and even then if you get close, a scripted event starts happening and you die.

Blame the game if you think it’s not working like it should.

1 Like

Same as DigitalxReaver and Fenris90. If you have either infinite items or unlimited flashlight activated you get a straight crash to desktop when climbing ladders.

bullets kill with Unlimited Health. early in the game when Ripley is with the armed guy he tells her to disable a generator so they can sneak past some people. they saw her and opened fire. ouch! looks like i’m starting again.

This game is so scripted, you’re supposed to play it the way the devs intended

im having depression from the nest please fix dumb alien

This game is like 90% scripted. The option isn’t bugged, the game is scripted.

I remember just dying for no reason when the alien gets close to you or something like that. Many encounters are scripted.

Unlimited ammo doesn’t seem to work.

is it possible to make an update for the trainer or change it to 64bit
because the cheat doesn’t work any more for me at least ):

dw it’s the same for me. I got the Steam version (can’t find any version number so i guess they never did any update). It detect that it’s installed, but it can’t activate cheats (as I click on Play and i get
“There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try at a different point of your game” (which I also did but still no changes)

1 Like

THEY REALLY… FORCE IT… i wish someone could hardcode that alien out its such an annoyance i want to explore this ship without that stupid thing constandly killing me when using grenades or the motion detector like wtf…

dum alien not works,
it doesn’t work, on the contrary, it got smarter and aggressive.

It should work the dumb aliens will still attack you but shouldnt be able to kill you.
The game is scripted where you are supposed to die sometimes

1 Like

Played this game earlier in the year.

The Dumb Alien cheat does work. Except where death is a scripted event (ie, standing underneath vents that the alien is hiding in. You can see the alien is in the vents by the saliva dripping down).

There’s nothing trainers can do about scripted events. Just improve your situational awareness a bit and watch the environment around you. :slight_smile:

The “Dumb Aliens” cheat is not working for me, at all. (Other features are working fine.)

2 Likes

Thank you for making this trainer, I’m having way more fun not needing to stress over the small stuff

I wanna point out that I think it’s hilarious how the Dumb Aliens option made the alien adapt into just pinning me against a wall on multiple occasions leaving me unable to move, that boy just won’t quit

1 Like

This trainer doesn’t work for the recent release on epic, even linking its exe file.

This trainer was designed specifically for the Steam version. We offer no guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all, with the game from other stores.

Once WeMod detects enough WeModders have the game from Epic installed on their PCs, the option to vote for an Epic trainer will become available. :slight_smile:

As an Alien fan I have to point this out - The Xenomorphs (aka “aliens”) are asexual. As in they don’t have genders. If there is no queen, one of the praetorian-type Xenomorphs can “molt” into an egg-laying queen.
The Xenomorph in Alien: Isolation is a Drone-type (their job is to build nests/hives and scout for hosts to incubate new aliens in. If there are no praetorians, the drones are also expected to sacrifice themselves to protect the queen, like pawns in other words). Therefore the Xenomorph in the game is asexual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Run the game normally then alt-tab out and run the trainer. Sometimes you have to load them like that when you can’t link the game properly. But it’ll work. I’m currently using it.

1 Like