Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Aliens: Fireteam Elite
This is the official discussion topic of the Aliens: Fireteam Elite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Instant Ability Cooldown
5. Unlimited Resources
6. No Reload
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Recoil
9. Better Accuracy

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/24/2021
    Started development

• 08/24/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 08/25/2021
    Unlimited Resources cheat added

• 09/08/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/26/2021

• 12/18/2021

• 01/24/2022

• 03/10/2022

• 04/22/2022

• 07/28/2022

• 01/03/2023

• 10/30/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

has anyone just been stuck on loading when you click play?

6 Likes

They probably know about Wemod.

same here, just loads and loads and then says to check for anything blocking it which I have nothing blocking it.

I was stuck on it also but eventually mines worked now. Took about 5-7mins of loading though but the mods are working for me now

Hey guys the cheats do work, for what ever reason it just take a few try’s to get it to work, I had to do it about 5 times before it would start working.

Hey MAF thanks again for new cheat to play with.

It would be great if we get another mod like add money or multiply exp we get from mission.

cheers~

4 Likes

I have come across a bug with this Trainer. I’m not sure which of the toggles cause it but what happens is after a period of time shooting, either one or both weapons don’t do damage even though the shooting animation goes through. Has anyone else come across that problem?

8 Likes

The Infinite Ammo and No Reload cheats don’t seem to work for the Flamethrower

8 Likes

Unlimited Health makes heavy synth enemies unkillable. They stop taking damage between 10-50% and disabling the cheat doesn’t help.

5 Likes

Well Aliens just did a 80 some meg update and now this doesn’t work at all :frowning: sad. It was working pretty well before I had to update.

So you can actually get knocked down even with the cheats on. Let yourself get knocked down a couple times and revived. Eventually the Heavy became killable after I allowed this to happen. Not sure exactly how or why but this is what I tried.

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Resources cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

must be a scripted death.

Unlimited health does not work at all. And unlimited shield also gives the enemy unlimited shield.

4 Likes

The flamethrowers, or at least the heavy version doesn’t work with infinite ammo and no reload cheats.

EDIT: Also on the current version, infinite health doesn’t seem to be working. Had a ton of fun before the update, looking forward to more.

3 Likes

The ‘Resources’ update that was added, is that just for the two different in-game currencies? Or it that for the perishables/consumables like the field mines and drones? Or will you guys @MrAntiFun and the team be adding a separate toggle for the consumables?

1 Like

i check and i believe its for the 2 in game currencies not for consumables

1 Like

Unlimited health not working at all, and unlimited shield pretty much does nothing also.

Keep in mind you can’t turn off the infinite resources one once it’s on, it’s on forever no matter what.