Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would be awesome to have option for infinite consumables, ie. item you pick up from the cases before horde event or what ever it is called in this sgame.

1 Like

yea currency stuck on infinite is a bit crap, can we fix this please

All the cheats work for me! Private match and Hosting. Infinite HP/Shields do seem like itā€™s a hit or miss. As previous people said, some of the heavy weapons do not work with the infinite ammo.

the infinite health and armor are EXTREMELY unreliable

1 Like

Is infinite shield even something that would effect the player anyway? From what Iā€™ve seen so far, the player and friendly AIs just have a health meter, itā€™s only enemy synths and xenomorph warriors (the big tanky boss xenomorphs) that seem to have something like a shield/armor meter.

Mr.Anitfun can u fix resources its forever one and can u change it to edit resources pls instead 999999 we can edit it.

3 Likes

Yeah, ideally being able to manually edit Credits and Scrip separately as well. Never really liked resource cheats that just set multiple resources ridiculously high, itā€™s better to be able to manually fine-tune each different resource.

1 Like

now i canā€™t even link the cheats into the game and only for this game

I have no idea whatā€™s everyone is going through, but everything is working just fine on my end. Also nice work on these, been stuck on a missing but only using them to get through this mission. Iā€™ll use these as a last resort and try to play the game as legit as I can BEFORE using them whenever I want.

(edit) I guess the only problem Iā€™m currently facing is after a few dozen hits from either the Synths or Xenos, the Unlimited Health and Unlimited Shield just end up not working. And whenever I fall under half health, I cannot use the medkit cause it says Iā€™m full health. I guess that needs to be fixed, I guess?

2 Likes

One thing I want warning, dont use it for online coop, because it will affect all player, use it when you choose Private server not public

1 Like

Did you play with your friends using Wemod?

No, I never use for Co-Op. Never have, never will.

1 Like

Are we getting One Hit Kill anytime soon?

@MrAntiFun this unfortunately makes the infinite ammo useless. any chance for a fix?

Can concur with Health being unreliable. If activated and it glitches, you take 10x as much damage and can be one or 2 hit by an enemy to death.

1 Like

can an infinite consumables cheat be added?

2 Likes

MR the evil androids they also have infinite ability so they canā€™t be used.

1 Like

please add infinite consumables and first aid kit

3 Likes

Well the game and cheats were only added recently so itā€™s understandable that thereā€™d be some glitches and bugs. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fixed over time.

I keep running into an issue. Every time I use unlimited ammo, about five minutes after a activate the cheat, I do Zero damage to all enemyā€™s no mater what weapon I use.

2 Likes