Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

sure

Can we please get an update?

1 Like

No reload, unlimited stamina, no recoil, unlimited resources , unlimited stamina all works in coop, BUT makes the guns do next to no damage… 2 missions now where i did 32k while playing lancer buddies did 400 k + unlimited health and ability cooldown doesnt work AT ALL

2 Likes

Can you add unlimited fuel for the flamethrowers please.
@Galantus Used it in co-op both my friend and I was doing full damage as it should have.

1 Like

Unlimited health doesn’t always work, you can still get killed sometimes.

1 Like

Howdy.
Dig the mod, need to report a bug?

Unlimited Health doesn’t work in restock turrets mode. Worked fine about 18 hours ago, not at all as of 5 minutes ago

2 Likes

Ok so i have noticed… that generally the unlimited health works for me and my bots. HOWEVER, when we start fighting androids in Mission 2 of Giants of the earth campaign (or whenever androids show up as the enemy) the unlimited health stops. Something about the coding vs androids makes the unlimited health not work. Please Mr Anti Fun, Review and fix this issue. i love this game, and i love playing it in single player, but would really appreciate this problem being fixed.
You guys are great, keep up the good work!

5 Likes

So I beat the game on my xbox and I just want to get back to the levels and stuff I had. Am I able to speed run to the point I was at with the mod and play with my friends after? Or will it put my account into like a cheaters box?

There is no anticheat for this game as far as I am aware of. Mainly because there is no PVP only Co-Op. Just be aware the Unlimited Resources will give you 9999 of any Challenge Cards you have more than 1 of.

1 Like

These are the issues affecting me as of August 19, 2022:

1. Occassionally, I can’t do any damage to a target. I have to wait for a bot to kill him.
  2. I don’t have unlimited health. I have died a few times.
  3. Unlimited Resources does not work. Ever.
    We need the trainer fixed, or better instructions on how to get it working (unlimited resources).
3 Likes

oh damn good to know. Thank you :slight_smile:

I’d also like to see an EXP modifier. I know it has been done on Cheat Engine but the author of the table pay walled it for an obnoxious amount.

Issues:
Infinite Health and Shield doesn’t work on levels with named Synth Enemies (Warden, Containment, Sniper, etc…) It does give them infinite health and shield respectively instead of the player.
I think the levels affected are:
2-2 (Giants In the Earth: Contact),
2-3 (Giants In The Earth: Evacuate),
4-1 (The Only Way To Be Sure: Breach).

Other than this, yet another fantastic trainer.

6 Likes

couple of things i would like to see would be:
1: an experience modifier.
2: infinite health / shield fixed so it updates so you don’t eventualy die (and doesn’t give certain enemies infinite health and shield).
3: unlimited item uses (for dropables like sentry turrets ect.)
4: some kind of damage multiplier if possible.

4 Likes

The unlimited health and shield ain’t working. I have died constantly even with them turned on. Also it gives the enemies unlimited health as well; the strong incinerator and rocket launcher synthetics don’t go down.
Please fix.

4 Likes

When using UNLIMITED HEALTH, the situation can suddenly become instantaneous and deadly.

Also, when synth appears in the enemy, the problem occurs that unlimited shield and health work on the enemy synth, and disable our cheat.

These cheats are in demand for high difficulty solo missions, but useless because of the high risk of sudden death.

4 Likes

Infinite ammo cheat doesnt work with flamethrowers

Still have the exact same problems. Health and Shield cheats are half-assed and help enemies also.

Cant get unlimited resource to activate at all

2 Likes

yeah most of the cheats are not working properly anymore.

2 Likes

Workaround for Ressources: Just use Cheat Engine, it works on money and rep points.