Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi you can add fast xp and one shot one kill ?

with this update my progress of the trophies block

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Resources cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Health/Shield is still broken

1 Like

Everything works the same as before the update. Nothing has changed.

1 Like

I can confirm Health/Shield isn’t currently working.

1 Like

To all those who have problems with infinite ammo/no reload reducing damage to 0 its because these cheats are NOT meant to be used in multiplayer in solo your fine …or at least in all my runs I have never had a problem but in multi it breaks

4 Likes

i only get problems with giants in earth misson 2 with androids , with infanit health and sheild still same problems from start

2 Likes

Can you use the trainer when playing in multiplayer Co-Op mode or does it only work in solo mode??? I wanna buy the game and use it with others but I am not sure if it will work!

Single player only.

Thanks MrAntiFun for the trainer updated.

But, there are some functions still broken.

Sorry, as we pointed out before:

1. Unlimited ammo is not work on flamethrower.

2. Unlimited health and Unlimited Shield do not work in 3 conditions

• When party more than 3. This issue can be found out in Priority One (campaign 3)
  • When either of consumable sentry gun used or turent set from technician
  • When synthetic variants enemy appear, unlimited health and unlimited shield do not work anymore.
    It also makes the last two synthetic enemies unbreakable when our 2 bots were dead.
    This issue can be found out in The Only Way To Be Sure (campaign 1) and Giants In The Earth (campaign 2,3)

Thank you.

7 Likes

pls add unlimited use consumable if possible and unlimited health doesnt work with synths which is very neccessary. in game it would be an important consideration to open up the unlimited use of turrets in game to compete with other trainers as it is an excessively useful feature that makes the game very enjoyable. maybe if health added health when taking damage it would be better than a god mode i wish i knew how to program im just throwing up ideas at this point… i love this trainer im just offering knowledge of what the other ones are attempting. thanks for your stuff MrAntifun i like ur cut

Ran into this again testing last night. approx 10-15 meters before running through the doorway to engage the Synths, your character (and Alpha / Beta team Synths) lose health / shield invulnerability. It somehow transfers to the Synths that you run into during combat. It seems there is a trigger prior to entering the doorway in game that causes the change in the cheat.
If you turn them off via hotkey, it returns them to being able to kill. Once you then “leave” the area the Synths are located invulnerability returns to normal. Primary testing was completed during Giants In The Earth campaign 2. It seems some additional code needs to be added to limit the transfer of invulnerability ( health / shield) to tag specifically Alpha and Beta (team Synths) to stop it from transfering. Same with classes as Technicians turret, and the 3 different consumable turrets also cause the break.
iI have tested ALL classes and only had the break issue with Technician which you can still use the shock ability and NOT use turret you maintain invulnerability. Simply swap consumables until it can be updated.

1. final request is auto fill Doc health pack during missions instead of requiring Doc to pick up med pack / stim refills.
    thanks for what you do, we greatly appreciate it.
  2. option to add unlimited exp / credit earning or scaled to a 3x rate like the challenge cards.

so everything seams to work but not properly
stages with syth the syth also get unlimited health and shields so you need to turn off unlimited health and shields to be able to kill them
also unlimited shields and health seam to glitch out half way threw missions it turns off even though its still turned on in we mod so you have to manually turn it off then on again to get it working but at some point mid fight it will continue to disable again and you will need to repeat turning it off and back on to get it working again died many times because of this hope it can get fixed soon
it also effects the team bots when it disables

1 Like

further testing shows turrets kill you on insane

Just thought i should mention that the unlimited ammo cheat does not work with flamethrowers.

Can you earn achievements with this?
Is this bannable if i play with bots?

health and ammo cheat appears to work but once you use the ammo up your supposed to have you can still fire but theres no damage. same for the health, it appears its infinite but once you take enough damage you die.

these only work when playing alone if you play co op or online this will happen

Thank you very much for the trainer. I’ve been playing Aliens a lot, and would like to add some things that I’ve noticed.
Unlimited health and Unlimited shield stop working when a turret or synthetic enemies have spawned in, and will be given to synthetic enemies sometimes. This applies for friendly turrets, and Hoenikker also. If you kill an ally AI, unlimited health and unlimited shield will apply to Hoenikker, the remaining AI and you without problem, as though it can only apply to three subjects.
Unlimited Ammo and No Reload do not apply to flamethrowers.
Instant Ability Cooldown applies to synthetic enemies.

2 Likes

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like