Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The health part of the trainer is still not working. I am on the first mission on the last chapter, when I get attacked by Xenomorphs, my health still goes down.

2 Likes

few things to note perhaps on the next update

1. flame thrower doesnt have unlimited ammo and still requires a reload
  2. waiting for a one hit kill :smiley:
  3. in the hardest difficulty your synth still dies
  4. EXP boost perhaps on next update?

thanks MrAntiFun :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with the EXP boost and the flamethrower. I’ve also realized the enemy synth have unlimited health and shield when you have those cheats on

1 Like

Wherever there are Synth Wardens, the unlimited shield and unlimited health cheats are applied to them instead of to you! They become unkillable, and you wither and die. If you turn off the health and shield cheats, they can then be killed, but turning them back on again after killing them is a pot luck chance on whether they will actually work again. Sometimes, they do, and sometimes, they do not!

1 Like

Will the Windows Store be available anytime soon?

7 Likes

Can you change or otherwise add the resource function that adds a certain amount of resource, rather than just a broken, blanket infinite? “Ctrl + F2 to add 1,000 monies” type of thing?

1 Like

Requesting Windows version please.

1 Like

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hey there, if possible, you can recreate this Trainer for gamepass Version?

5 Likes

Just loaded wemods for Aliens Fireteam Elite. Played for a few hours, no problems. Now, even though I have toggled the cheat to OFF on the Wemod menu, when I try to close Wemod it says the cheat is still active, and in game my credits still show as 9,999,999. Closed, restarted, still show Unlimited Resources as toggled OFF, and yet in game shows 9,999,999 and Wemods still says the cheat is still running. If this will not turn off, and I have to uninstall and re-install everything, then Wemods is absolutley trash and no good to me.

1 Like

I started the game via Wemod, walked around the game,
then hit F1 to activate cheat, but it immediately deactivated itself again.
The same with F2 - F9.

1 Like

Yes please bring windows store version! - Gamepass version, please!

3 Likes

Can my Christmas present be a trainer for the GamePass? (or PC gaming pass, whatever they named it).

Please? I’ve been mostly good this year. :grin:

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s how all mods do it, they max out your resources, not max then demax -0-

1 Like

android enemies are still invincible when god mode is turned on

yeah we need gamepass/windows store version, so many asking for it

5 Likes

Each time this gets “updated” it changes nothing. None of the issues that have been happening since the game came out are still broken.

Are the mods planning on being reworked some? The god mode cheat and shield cheat seemed to be bugged pretty bad and only work on a few select missions at this time. Most of the other cheats work pretty good, just not sure if it is a scripting issue or something with the game. Many thanks as always!

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Health and Shield still do not work.

1 Like