Aliens: Fireteam Elite Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Playing on the Xbox version: Unlimited Resources, No Reload, and Unlimited Ammo will not activate after update. Unlimited Health and Unlimited Shield still have the problems mentioned by others but continue to work after the update.

1 Like

update please wemod

The Aliens: Fireteam Elite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited ammo and health seem to be the only ones that work, still doesnt work with flamethrower tho. instant ability cooldown works as well, gotta use your abilities once when you first turn it on, after they recharge it works.

2 Likes

(running xbox version)
When using unlimited health or unlimited shields, I still seem to take damage on occasion or even outright die from synths in campaign 2 (giants in the earth), pathogen creatures in campaign 3 (the gift of fire), and xenomorph spitters, bursters, prowlers, crushers, drones, warriors, and praetorians in campaigns 2, 3, and 4 (the only way to be sure). Additionally, it seems that any synth that isnā€™t a ā€œWorking Joeā€ (the ones in orange jumpsuits) do not take damage, but occasionally will, only to instantly heal to full from the next bit of damage. it seems that the only way to kill them is to deal damage equal to or greater than their total health in a single shot, which is impossible to do outside of a select few weapons scoring weak point hits; but even this isnā€™t reliable, and takes multiple weak point shots in a row to actually do.

2 Likes

Is it possible to have all weapons instantly kill any enemy?

unlimited resources doesnt work

1 Like

same here

Unlimited resources doesnā€™t work for after seeing the instructions whole Iā€™m out of mission and using it while Iā€™m in the inventory.

Changes:

Sadly still having issues with this trainer.

• I continue to loose random amounts of health, to the point where I just die.
  • When using Unlimited Health & Shield some robots donā€™t seem to die, meaning you canā€™t progress.

Anyone has any ideas would be greatly apricated.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Can we now kill the robots?

it all works now :slight_smile: thank you :slight_smile: all of the cheats :slight_smile:

Yay I love your work! @MrAntiFun

robots still kill you :frowning_face:

1 Like

100% Confirmed unlimited health cheat still doesnā€™t work. :frowning_face:

Robots still kill you no matter what. In fact they will have god mode with unlimited health on too.

Triple checked.

Robots will kill you and team even with unlimited health.

2 Likes

Same. Xbox version. Synths kill me and NPCs with unlimited health and shield turned on. Boss synth health wonā€™t go down. Please fix!

1 Like

Update: Unfortunately Act 2 Mission 2 the infi health cheat fails in certain parts of the mission and it effects enemy synths if you try to turn it off to kill them and back on again you get 9999 but it drops when hit and you die. You can get revived but the cheat goes either way it works or it doesnt

1 Like

Hello. I already have the disc version of Aliens Fireteam for xbox. I have read on this thread that Wemod automatically detects which version I have installedā€¦ soā€¦ how? What I have to do for playing Wemod on xbox? If I choose the xbox optionā€¦ windows will open the xbox app for buying A.F.E. another time. Please answer me.