Aliens vs. Predator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STiNGERR, you’re a pal. Thx buddy. I love that old game and with a little bit of help one can really enjoy it without the frustration of dying every 2 seconds. It’s the same with Titanfall 2. The game recognizes the trainer and makes it impossible to use the “X” key. In both games it’s the same. Not a bug on their part at all. It’s to discourage online cheaters. Unfortunately lots of us are offline players. Any help from you talented people is greatly appreciated, hence the “PRO” account to contribute to your endeavors.

AvP Version 2.27? 06.03.21

Crash with Predator unlim Energy
Crash with Marine no reload maybe unlim ammo too

Anticheat maybe work? i read long time ago that there is a kind of proof of something ingame to avoid cheating…idk

Edit: DX 11 exe using btw and unlimitet flare works too…
energy for predator work for a short time…better to turn off

I can confirm that picking up collectables will crash the game. I had the trainer on, but didn’t activate cheats when I was testing in Marine campaign and the first collectable was picked up, so I turned on cheats. Got to the 2nd collectable, tunred off cheats via the numberpad keys, and picking up that 2nd collectable crashed the game.

So when the previous comments mentioning turning off cheats, I think they specifically mean turning off the whole trainer. Like, shut off Wemod entirely. It’s gonna be a PAIN to the program itself off and on like that, but we gotta do what we gotta do. I’m about to test turning off Wemod entirely real quick and will give an update.

1 Like

Ok, so no need to shut down the Wemod prgram, just the trainer. Just toggling off the cheats doesn’t work though, gotta end the cheat session of the trainer.

1 Like

I’ve found that the Unlimited health mod doesn’t appear to work on the marine campaign mission 6.

Everything fine on my game on steam (steam will ask you which version you want open) until I want to interact with things, like the battery, the game got sudden crash.
Strangely enough, the interaction with the switch is not affected, and I had tried to change the keyboard (like using C to interact), it does not work.
Wish my situation will help to fix the problems:)

Unfortunately the game keeps crashing when using the Trainer…
Any fix in the near future?

My game crashes whenever i go to pick something up. Only while I use the unlimited health and one hit kill mods. Other than that, I’m enjoying the mods. I’m also playing via steam version.

Same problem. Just using unlimited health and energy, game crashes at almost every action besides walking around. Steam Version.

steam version … 、I’m sooooo confused on if I active trainers and press ESC button , it always cause game crash and returns to desktop immediately, is there anybody same with me?

As the instructions in the trainer and the first post of this thread state, make sure you are using the (legitimately purchased) DirectX 11 version of the game.

This game has not gotten an update recently, according to SteamDB, so the trainer should be fine.

Got it on steam too,when starting the game it asks which version I want to play. Starting to play with DirectX11, some moves or actions in game, blackscreen, desktop- every time.
Or pressing ESC button.

infinite ammo/flares/no reload crashes the game at random when i pick up audio diaries but at other times its fine. i think this game does have singleplayer checks to see if it “looks” like cheats are enabled and if it “looks” like there are, it crashes the game instantly. this example of predator mission one loading into mission 2 might be false, as loading screens either arent checked on wemod as of yet or have yet to be tested,just thought id let you know.

One of them even lists said trainer as “retired” (never getting updates) due to there being “1000 or more checks” and “A games for windows live type cheat protection.”

Might want to check if you can bypass anything related to games for windows life or turn it off and still play, which should in theory stop the crashing related to infinite ammo,flares, and the no reload options when picking up anything that has the E key to interact with it like the audio diaries.

Using Steam Verison as AVP DirectX 11 still crashed every time try to pick up object diaries and a small power generator something like that. Do not know yet which cheat cause the crashed though. Maybe can ask for something like SAO:FB to make a custom launcher .exe.bak like this.

Dont bother trying to ask, just hope and save often. Even if cheathappens actually tried fixing it, youd need to boost the games priority in the queue to get anyone to notice it and fix it,also, dont use dx11, other trainer makers that are outside of wemod have reported that version crashes more then dx9.

evidently not until this game gets a higher priority.

These people don’t bother helping with any pirated version because they hate piracy. They only help you if you bought the official version,but heres the question, how is ovveriding a steam games files with that of the pirated version going to enable you to run cheats smoothly? Like sure you can try and ask on the discord but most of em would hate the mere mention of a pirated game.

Decided to give this trainer a try and noticed that I crash immediately after picking up a datapad. I have tested this with all three steam options for Play Aliens vs Predators, which include DirectX9 and 11. I tested to see if it was the individual mods causing the issues, but it appears that it is the trainer itself. I had it loaded but no mods on and I still crashed. Without WeMods running the game runs fine.

Could you pls fix this trainer for this gem? so many ppl got the same issue of crashes :frowning:

2 Likes