Aliens vs. Predator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crashes to desktop as soon as I pick up a data pack. Steam.

It has anti-cheat applied to singleplayer to check if any cheats are running. If it detects anything it force crashes the game. to save every time you find a datapad, turn off the cheats, pick it up, then turn them back on, its like with far cry 3. Singleplayer anti-cheat is not a good idea. EVER.

Cheats work fine until you press start and then the game crashes.

Edit: Actually no it still randomly crashes.

start the game if hit play game exit to windows make a fix like this game

The legit version has anti-cheat built in so it will definitely crash any cheating attempt. Itā€™s better to use pirated version, just donā€™t forget to buy if you like it.

1 Like

if play the alien mission cheats not woking make an update for that

Games still crashing as of May 2022 (health, one shot). Steam version.

Please update or mark the Cheat as outdated. Picking up anything crashes the Game.

thatā€™s just the bullshit anticheat embedded into the gameā€™s code, has nothing to do with the trainer

AVG registerers it as a virus. The EA-play guyā€™s thing that is.

The anti-virus software will definitely give false alarm. In fact, this cheater is OK. Trust me :kissing_heart:

Thanks, this works.

26th July, 2022.
The game freeze when playing as Marine in Single Player. It froze when I tried to pick up items such as a Shotgun or what I assumed a Recording on the ground.
Following cheats were active:
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Unlimited Energy
Unlimited Flare
One-Hit kills.

I also had to redirect the wemod to the game DX11 exe file manually.

Thanks for your attention Dev/Mod.

1 Like

Game crashes when using WeMod

when i play this mod and game crashes

This works thank you

I decided to download this game and play it. Itā€™s still crashing and I just had ā€œOne-Hit kills onā€. I really donā€™t understand why the Anti-Cheat canā€™t be disabled. Iā€™m sure there is some law stopping we mod from doing it, but who is playing this game on-line in 2022? Not me or anyone else for that matter.

Unlimited Energy Carsh steam version

why does my game crash when i get to a specific point in the game while i use wemod

and why do they not update the version compatible with wemod

Needs some kind of update. It crashes on Steam when Unlimited Health is on and using DX11 as instructed. This sucks.