It still does not work, crashes as soon as i enter single player, i turned off anti virus & firewall but the result was the same.
game still crashes but its worse this time as it now crashes as soon as i start a single player mission where as before it seemed to only crash when i pause it. not sure how these issue still persist after 2 updates
Doesnt work Iāve done the following
Disbale Anti Virus
Added game folder to excemptions
made sure DX11 is default
even set DX11 verson path to WeMod but it crashes as soon as it tries to load level
The Aliens vs. Predator cheats have been updated!
Changes:
- Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
Game still crashes immediately after attacking enemies etc. with any of the mods enabled. If this is working without crashes on the mod developer side, perhaps an explanation can be provided on what to do to circumvent this issue?
what campaign are you doing, as from my research I have noted that the Marine campaign has a type of anti-cheat system that causes your game to crash as soon as cheats are detected. However this is only in the Marine campaign.
Iām finding this on the predator campaign at any point in time. If I load the mods, as soon as I attack an enemy, the game crashes. Have yet to try alien or marine, but Iām assuming itās the same for those as well.
well, it seems i canāt help you much, but Iāll let you know if I happen to find a temporary solution.
The Aliens vs. Predator cheats have been updated!
Changes:
- Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
wow this game just does not want to run the mods without crashing.
i think this game might be too old or the code for the game is just so corroded that it is nearing its death bed
is there any work around for the anti virus they put in the single player?
i just really want to play the marine campaign on nightmare in all honesty
Worst case scenario, thereās always the CheatHappnes mod out there, Iāve been having to use it till this one gets working, I sure wonder what code exactly it is thatās causing it to trip the AV? hmmmm.
I donāt think itās a specific code that trips the anti-cheat. I have used the trainer on the marine campaign, it crashed once I got to a checkpoint. Said anti-cheat likely scans at random points in the campaign.
CH trainer also triggers. Itās the Anti-Cheat as SleepingTiger875 said.
from my experience the only time CHās trainer has tripped was due to an achievement being made but once I got the achievement and turned it back on it was right as rain, none the less, guess just gotta play the ol fashion way at least once an see what that does.
Never thought this game would have such an active (trainer) community.
neither did I tbh, i grew up playing this on the ps3 every day after school only ever touching the alien campaign because it was easy for me lol.
Iām curious if the game crashing is a result of me not having the update or if thereās something Iām doing wrong in terms of how I set things up. I tried opening the game directly from the cheat window and that seemed to stop it from crashing for a while, but as soon as I got hit in-game it crashed (only had the infinite health cheat active)
the single player has a built in anticheat and it randomly activates throughout the game to check if you have anything active or not. I just hope the mod creator is able to find a way to disable it because i love this game very much
Ahhh that explains a lot. It seems like it must scan really frequently, because Iāve tried making my way through most of a level and then activating the health mod, and it crashes in like, seconds