Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Yeah tbh i need to know what easy generation change is.

1 Like

It makes it so you can skip 15 years (Generation) without having to met the requirements.

wait you had to have requirements idk that

and could you add a way so female apes can have kids infinitely

yeah, without the cheat you have to meet the requirements.

oh

is there anyway to vote for it to be updated or more cheats to be added

Not sure why theyā€™ve taken MrAntiFun on as a creator, he runs his own forum which Iā€™m sure he will be prioritising.

A few bugs here and there but other than that pretty good

Canā€™t breed for some reason :man_shrugging:

:smiley:good cheat tho

what site does he prioritize

Wemod now. All his work now is through wemod
He still has his site but with the teaming up through wemod all trainers and updates are through wemod

ok thanks

Mrantifun is not posting any standalone trainers anymore. Everything he releases will be on WeMod.

here are my findings from using the current cheats!

bugs:

• have to keep resettling
  • cannot mate

cause:

• unlimited health cheat

i havenā€™t tested any other combo of cheats, but this is my current one and it works with no bugs:

• unlimited energy
  • no hunger
  • no thirst
  • no fatigue
  • no bleed effect
  • no cold effects
  • unlimited neuronal energy
  • unlimited reinforcement points
  • easy generation change

turning on unlimited health with this combo is what causes the settling loop and makes the mate option disappear. also fair warning, YOU MUST TURN OFF ALL CHEATS BEFORE EVOLVING! I didnā€™t and I ended up with one elder ape after evolution, thank god I had a backup save.

side note: i also tested having the instant injuries heal on with my current cheat combination and i jumped off from a really high cliff and got the death cutscene? so it might not work for all ā€œfallsā€.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know about that evolving part!

does the god mode work?

ya but it makes the ai have godmode

I highly recoomend you donā€™t use godmode it causes you not to be able to mate and a bunch of other bugs just use infinite health works a lot better

godmode is just to prevent death for animations like jumping off a high etc

also the ai will have godmode

Also
Welcome to Wemod

I took out the god mode cheat since it seems to be causing issues, Anymore bugs please let me know and i will check it out.

1 Like

so even with unlimeted health i will still death when jump from the high place ?