Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

How do I make a backup save?

1 Like

Find your save game then save it to where you want like your desktop. Then if the trainer or something messes up you can start the game from the save you saved !

2 Likes

C:\Users*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\Ancestors\Saved

Also in regard to the ā€œNO Mateā€ glitch.
My workaround is :

• disable all trainer options
    -make a bed and go into the ā€œEvolutionā€ screen to generate a save.
    -quit out to main menu then reload
    -Do it monkey style :heart_eyes:

How to kill -
-Sharpen a stick, doesnā€™t matter which hand you hold it in - I prefer offhand then I can still eat
-Approach your prey, when the dodge (A) appears move stick towards them and push A.
-Butcher with any rock or obsidian. Choppers fashioned from Basalt and Obsidian are fastest.
-Can get a nice Hard Bone whacker from carcasses. May have to move the meat around.

2 Likes

It worked fine at that start. but now i canā€™t start there

Iā€™ve put a lot of hours into this, done a lot of google searches as well. Let me know your ā€œexactā€ issue and iā€™ll try and help.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what happened. But it just now started working again :slight_smile:

Good stuff, when in doubt save, quit and restart. Glitches pop up randomly, I feel Infinite health may be to blame.

1 Like

Seemā€™s infinite health is the cause of a few issues but is fixed by exiting to main menu after accessing evolution menu to generate a save. This also seems to fix the settle loop.

1 Like

just sharing another thing i found. it appears that ā€œno cold effectsā€ also works for getting rid of the heat effect that you get from the savanna. no other glitches/bugs using my previously mentioned cheat combo and iā€™m 90% done with the game now :grinning:

1 Like

Aside from the mate glitch, Iā€™m hoping it will be possible to add a some more cheats. Those of which being:

Quick Learn: Possibly an experience boost like thing, so you donā€™t have to do certain actions a lot of times to unlock a new neural node
Force Save: Force trigger auto save
Movement Speed: Not the whole client being sped up, but characters themselves
Possibly Teleportation?
and Possibly only Hostile AI disabled? Not sure if the game has code like that or not.

All would be highly appreciated, but I canā€™t complain with the great stuff we already have.

5 Likes

I have about 40+ traits that ive evolved but i want to do them all before evolving again. Iā€™ve only evolved once do you think I should evolve more often? Iā€™m currently 55,000 years ahead of science.

You should be evolving after every 2 generations so that you can lock in your mutations. You should be reinforcing neuons before you move forward a generation.

1 Like

Any way to get an ā€œUnlock allā€ cheat? Or fast XP, anything along those lines would be a welcome addition to this already great trainer. Along with females being able to infinitly breed.

Would be nice with an always succeed cheat on the grooming and other such activities if possible.
I got a sound bug so I canā€™t hear the audio cue, and just overall, the audio cue system is awful.

Thanks for this trainer!

1 Like

I am have problems again. when i press play, it dos nothing and comes up with. we are having trouble loading cheats into your game.

It did work before without any problems

Whatā€™s your antivirus?

AVG. but its worked before with it, and i have tryed without it too

Try launching the game first then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

I have done that too