Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

f2 goes off as soon as the game starts

there ist the next new update please check the trainer thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™m still having issues with the warehouse goods decreasing over time unless you keep jumping back to the worlds and click on one warehouse on each island, is this going to be fixed as I canā€™t request an update sadly enough :frowning:

1 Like

resource cheats donā€™t work for me

Ubisoft Version is working with latest 16.1 update. Havenā€™t seen any issues.

After the last update, the trainer no longer keeps the goods made-to-measure suits and coal in the warehouse

Unlimited warehouse and diplomacy not working since update of today :frowning:

1 Like

I didnā€™t restart my WeMod launcher and the Unlimited warehouse was working for me, however after having sound issues in the game I restarted WeMod as well and now the warehouse is not working anymore.

1 Like

i have a suggest for Adding Unlimited moral to expeditions

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks again for all the great work on this mod! Are we expecting an update for the latest 17.1 Update of the game?

Thanks.

Hello, the mod does not work with Anno 1800. I would like to point out that I have all the DLC activated. cheats deactivate immediately. I play the Ubisoft version.
ā€‹

1 Like

Unfortunately the mod does not work anymore. Update pls!

So the mod works just fine for me but a friend and I tried it in multiplayer and funnily enough any cheat I activate affect both of us. Is there a known reason behind this? Like shared money addresses or something?

Hi there! Is it possible to add a cheat that unlocks the weather keys instantly? I donā€™t want to unlock the weather cheats in 1st person mode after each game restart/new gaming session anymore. I love fighting the pirates during a storm.

I have Anoo 1800 v 9.2.972600 and the wemode didnā€™t work at all I start to chose the mode but when the game start it turn it off ā€¦ what should I do