Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

@MrAntiFun @Veloxia anno 1800 has update at June 2022, please update ur trainer

Game crashes while using the trainer, on August 12th, 2022, on Ubisoft Connect. Please update, the trainer is broken.

Trainer works fine, nevertheless, once again the question from a year and a half ago:

Can the “Unlimited warehouse resources” also be set to a certain number? 100, 200, 500 tons or a percentage of the storage capacity?

The constant reports about full warehouses are a huge annoyance …

1 Like

During late games, the warehouse resources cheat start to crash the game. During early and quick games its not a worry, but right now I’m building the Iron Tower and it simply crashes everytime I start that cheat option, so yeah, its not working fine.

New update, new problems.
Mainly with the resources cheat.

it now once again only works exactly at the point when you click a warehouse, the reloading trick to update the resource list that is always refilled doesn’t work anymore.

I’m not sure what’s up with the post system though. it seems like it sometimes refills but i have not a single clue what the trigger is. That’s probably because the system doesn’t really work the same as warehouses but is still similar enough to sometimes trigger.

Anyway, it needs work.