Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

@MrAntiFun @Veloxia anno 1800 has update at June 2022, please update ur trainer

1 Like

Game crashes while using the trainer, on August 12th, 2022, on Ubisoft Connect. Please update, the trainer is broken.

Trainer works fine, nevertheless, once again the question from a year and a half ago:

Can the “Unlimited warehouse resources” also be set to a certain number? 100, 200, 500 tons or a percentage of the storage capacity?

The constant reports about full warehouses are a huge annoyance …

1 Like

During late games, the warehouse resources cheat start to crash the game. During early and quick games its not a worry, but right now I’m building the Iron Tower and it simply crashes everytime I start that cheat option, so yeah, its not working fine.

New update, new problems.
Mainly with the resources cheat.

it now once again only works exactly at the point when you click a warehouse, the reloading trick to update the resource list that is always refilled doesn’t work anymore.

I’m not sure what’s up with the post system though. it seems like it sometimes refills but i have not a single clue what the trigger is. That’s probably because the system doesn’t really work the same as warehouses but is still similar enough to sometimes trigger.

Anyway, it needs work.

1 Like

Need some Update, not working anymore…
‘‘If ther is time for it.’’
Please. :v:

Only a few are Working… and with the new Update it NEED AN Update.

All mods are working fine for the game.

I have the same problem :unamused:

Nope, Unlimited warehouse is only working if you click on the warehouse, so now need to go to every island every 10 min to refill.

Not working the way you think they should and not working are two very different things.

Nope, always worked that way, no changes in cheats only in game update so it’s not working like it should;)

That isn’t true. If you look back at the post from 2021 that is how the mod has functioned for quite some time.

that is just not true. while one might think that that was the case it was not. It was possible to make it continuous by restarting the game which then for some reason updated the list of resources that where continuously replenished.

And that was really needed because without that the warehouse cheat is completely and utterly useless once you progress the game more than just two hours because you can’t even keep up with checking everywhere you should check.

I know that for some unknown and not well understood reason a change was made in 2021 but even then it still kind of did the job we wanted it to do. Now it just doesn’t and with that this mod is essentially next to useless.

1 Like

at least let mr.antifun do a quality pass on the trainer to make sure it does work as it was intentionally meant to. quite frankly i think trainer creators should be encouraged to look at all of their trainers after 6 months of inactivity if (and only if) there was a update within those 6 months.

1 Like

That would not be possible, plus it has been tested by the testers who have direct contact with the trainer creators.

Any chance we can get an update for the additional content? mud bricks etc…

It feels like Infinite Research Points is a cheat that is missing. It is currency, like diplomacy and influence. Any plans to add it?

Hello, the unlimited health cheat seems to have stopped working since the latest update (New World Rising DLC - Ubisoft platform).

1 Like

Now that the Trainer will be updated for GU 16, is it please possible to add cheats for the “new” building ressources (make them unlimited): mud bricks, wanza timber, maybe also gas and helium?

Still missing all of the new building resources from Artic, Eneba, New World Rising, etc… would be about time.

1 Like