Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,

I’m running the game that was purchased and installed from DVD. Current game version is 1.8.3726.17139

Originally infinity didn’t find the game so I pointed it to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Anno 2205\Bin\Win64”

It launches the game but none of the cheats work.

Would love to get this fixed

The trainer needs update but I don’t have the game on steam. You can either use an older version that this trainer works for or wait until someone gifts me the game so i can update it…

Sniff :frowning:
Is it possible to use an older version with Uplay?

Free building seems to not be working
infinite resources seems to be not working
same go’s for fuel
no energy not working
:slight_smile:

The trainer needs update but I don’t have the game on steam. You can either use an older version that this trainer works for or wait until someone gifts me the game so i can update it…

Hello there is the game uplay and something that the trainer does not fill in!

I’m in original with uplay. I’m looking forward to the update

Should be fixed pretty soon !!
Soon as std downloads the game and updates the trainer

1 Like

Did you gift him the game?

@sNaKe yes sir I did

1 Like

You sir are a legend!

1 Like

Well i now have no excuse :S

2 Likes

@STN Sorry I didn’t think of it that way ! Opps

Just got the software and so far, the cheats aren’t working yet but it did recognize the game and they do respond to my key commands. I’m guessing the update is in development still?

@STN would you be able to add more for the orbit dlc of the game to say make it less puzzling?

The Anno 2205 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Gold cheat added
  • Unlimited Resources cheat added
  • Unlimited Support Calls cheat added
  • Unlimited Fuel cheat added
  • Unlimited Workers cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Cheats were working when i used the trainer first time, but now it does not work, even i updated everything and connected to the internet while i play the game.

Explain what doesn’t work?