Antivirus Issues - Feedback and Troubleshooting

You wouldn’t happen to know if there something similiar for Bitdefender? I did application access with infinity but there must be another thing I’m not seeing. Still blocks it when I use it for games. It even deleted one of my games when I was trying to use infinity.

Firewall , windows defender sometimes interferes
Or delete your antivirus all together

advanced threat something something must be completely deactivated.
Also added exceptions but even then it might not work 100%

1 Like

So what you guys are telling me is there’s nothing I can do? I’d buy pro if they get this thing with bitdefender and windows defender thing figured out. Anyone know anything similiar to Infinity? After this last update I couldnt use this for any game. Even uninstalling it and reinstalling it I can’t even get it anymore

It isn’t up to us. You’re using a ■■■■ antivirus and on top of that they won’t even acknowledge you(is their support even responding to you?) yet infinity is to blame.

Some people!. you know the solution. Get a better antivirus or don’t use one at all.

Just fyi any trainer out there will have problems with antiviruses because every av is pathetic and doesn’t do its job properly anymore.

1 Like

To answer the other question NO , there is nothing like infinity out there !
I have not used an antivirus in years because i know what i am downloading !

I am using AVG and the game will start but then quite on its own.

Well allow infinity in its exceptions list. Or better yet delete it !

i did delete it and still the game does not play am trying it on Agents of Mayham to be correct. But it just may be a trainer issue not a infinity issue.,

Read the trainer threads (listed here) if you are having issues. Agents of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer The trainer is broken and will probably never be fixed.

Correction: Trainer is working fine. Game doesn’t like infinity

1 Like

g data internet security detect a virus ( for Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition )

sorry for my bad english i’m french

False positive allow infinity in your antivirus probably what it is

This is a english-speaking website. Uninstall bitdefender or disable it somehow.

Translator?
Translator
I am Korean.
Bit Defender user.
Using the bit defender,
I knew how to use Infinity.

When using Infinity,

When not using Infinity again,

Is this all right?

…ㅡㅡ;;

Bitdefender doesn’t like Infinity, it will mark it was malware or PuP or whatever. Contact bitdefender, they are the ones causing this issue.

The screenshots are in korean so I have no idea what they are saying.

Man that looks like nothing but chinese to me. ! Like snake said or also delete bit defender it will keep causing problems

I found fix for bitdefender without uninstall
https://community.wemod.com/t/download-error/67368/2

On the plus side - works perfectly with Webroot SecureAnywhere :smiley: The pros of modern behaviour based Antivirus :wink: