ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

not working since Genesis update nothing activates

1 Like

+1 to the not working comment.

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I click on PLAY, says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.”

My Firewall is disabled and I don’t have antivirus

Try launching the game first via Steam.
When on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
Then Alt+tab back to the game.

Also ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam and not cracked. Trainers are often incompatible with cracked games.

1 Like

I already tried that. But unfortunately the error continues.
My game is original

Weirdness.

Does a previous version of the trainer work for you? On the far right, under the Play button, is another button that says “History”. Press this and select a previous version of the trainer to try.

If that doesn’t work:

1. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod
  2. Go to settings
  3. Change the release channel to Beta
  4. Close WeMod entirely via task manager
  5. Re-launch WeMod and try again
1 Like

I tried that last tip, but now I can’t start WeMod again. I click on the app and it doesn’t start. I even restarted my computer

That usually means the software was intercepted by an antivirus program and a part of it has been deleted or confined to a virus vault. As you said you don’t have an AV, I’m guessing you’re using the default Windows Defender? That should be disabled too.

Delete WeMod from your PC. Turn off your AV (in this case, likely Windows Defender) and then reinstall WeMod from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download.
Add WeMod as an exception in Windows Defender before you launch it.

1 Like

Unfortunately the error continues
:worried:

I forgot to mention, in case I try to start the game through WeMod, the following message appears: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version.”

“64-bit version of the game” error

That particular issue is resolved by launching the game first via Steam launcher and then alt+tabbing to WeMod.

“We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game” error
Some other things to try:

• Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Click the down arrow next to the Play button on the trainer and set a custom path to the game’s .exe on your PC, even if it already looks correct.
  • Verify the integrity of the game files via Steam to fix any missing or corrupt files in the game. (How to: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files).
  • After verifying, add the game as an exception in your AV/Windows Defender before launching it again (launch the game first then alt+tab to WeMod).
  • Are you 100% certain your copy of the game was bought legitimately from Steam? We’re not here to judge you if it isn’t - gaming habits can be expensive these days - but it would help to know.

Do you have any other games on your PC that you can test WeMod with to see if the “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game” error is isolated to this particular trainer/game?

1 Like

You need to launch the game through Steam with battleye disabled.

2 Likes

I am uninstalled battleye and ran it with battleye disabled but everytime I try to join an unofficial server it forces me to install battleye what the ■■■■

This is not to be used on any server. Its for singleplayer use.

I tried to make that tip from friend Ravenfyre, but the error continues.

How do I disable Battleye? I’m sorry, I’m new here

Thank you for this trainer.
That said, function 9. Unlimited Durability performs the opposite of its function, which means that it destroys the Item

Hi, does the easy craft option not work for the fabricator? I cant move anything from there into my quickbar and i didnt need to do that for the smithy but the smithy still worked.

i dont know why but easy craft makes my game freeze

only unlimited items and mega exp seems work others broken :confused: