ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you are just using easy craft in your inventory, you have to bring the item before it is crafted into your quickbar, activate the cheat, then press the key that you put it into.

nope still freezing like i said only mega exp seems work now others seems work but actually doesn’t work just shows like 99 but not actual 99 you know what i mean

can we please get uptade :frowning:

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Fixed Durability cheat
  • Fixed Easy Craft cheat freeze issue
  • Fixed physics cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

So i start the game without battleye and join an unofficial ark server without the battleye symbol next to it. It says the trainer activates the cheat but it doesnt translate to the game?

it is not workin in game could you please fix

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated five days ago.
Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure you have the most recent trainer selected.

If the game has been updated since five days ago then you will need to request an update via your WeMod desktop app, using your free WePoints. This will explain how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

thank you for replying so quickly, i am using the latest version and still not working roughly how long does it take for someone to update

The game was updated 8 days ago.
The trainer was updated 6 days ago
So the trainer shouldn’t need another update.
Make sure you have battle eye disabled

i have got it disabled is there anything else i might need to do
It also seems to crash everytime i press 1 to 9

on easy craft what do you mean by perspective button

when i join a unofficial server it says to reinstall battleye any help?

Current version of Wemod and version 310.61 of Ark: Survival Evolved… Some cheats work fine but when “easy craft” is turned on it just turns itself back off immediately.

This is because when someone makes a server they have options to permit or deny anyone. in this case it looks like someone set up a server that only people with battleye on can join. This is to avoid people coming in and cheating.

This would mean that a compatibility issue has occurred between the trainer and the game.

Another common trainer site which has an Ark trainer has a similar problem with the crafting except that theirs crashes the game when enabled. (I don’t run two trainers at the same time)

Is there any chance of a fix for this issue?

There is apparently new content or a new version of Ark. I have added 50 (T) and hope that it will soon meet the silly voting quota to be updated. Perhaps now might be a good time for the crafting to be fixed?

It doesn’t work :frowning: I’ve followed all the steps

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

How to use cheats easy craft? What is the perspertive button?

1 Like

Dont work on unofficial server , maybe need’s an update .